THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

OLD FRIEND/NEW LOCATION

trilingual
This topic is 7647 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Eduardo e-mailed me asking that I post a mention of his roommate, Carlos, who was one of the staff masseurs at the now-closed Roger's in Rio. Carlos wants former satisfied customers to know that is still available, and he welcomes new clients, too. Although I haven't sampled Carlos's services myself, he's favorably reviewed in the "Mexico & South America" section under the name "Carlos Masseur."

So if you're looking for a professional massage (with perhaps a little something extra) you can reach Carlos in Rio at (21) 2275-2384 or (21) 8863-2384.

I used Carlos for a massage last month when I was in Rio for 3 days.He came to my Hotel the Meridean (guys avoid this hotel it is impossible to take trade back there) so Carlos sugested we go to his apartment(where I met with Eduardo who I plan on seeing in March when I return to Rio) Carlos gave me a really good massage with lots of extras speaks good English and was very friendly through out with a really good body.

What impressed me was when the massage was finished Carlos insisted on walking back with me to my hotel as in his words there were bad boys around his area as it was late in the night.

A really pleasant experience just a side note I found Eduardo a really pleasant young man to speak with.How somebody could treat this young man the way he was recently treated as reported by Tri makes my blood boil.

These people do not have a lot of money. They go out of there way to give us pleasure and yet for people to treat them so badly is beyond contempt. Both Eduardo and Carlos are to be recomended do a good job for a very reasonable amount of money.

Mac

Archived