THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Home Alone II

Guest aquina
This topic is 7657 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest aquina

Thought I should at least respond concerning BA, if not to inform well at least to acknowledge the assistance of Roberto. A true

gentleman who was only too willing to help, and did. Truely a different city, with a destinctly european feel. Seems to be slightly, from my reading , recovering from last years collapse in the economy, but very reasonable from a european perspective, especially in food, clothes (my visa bill will be coming soon) and hotels. Transport is cheap, but it is a walker's city, and with the spring weather a nice way to see a pretty city and it's handsome inhabitants. Oh and watch out for the dog shit, I though Paris was bad!

If you go, do eat at least once in the restaurant in Hotel Alvear, the name escapes me, it's at the side rather than in it.Very

french, (it's called "Jean something") and very good, best in

South America?....and , if expensive by their standards, reasonable. It's also populated by people who must be friends of General Pinochet, they just look like that! Excellent.

Men, well that's mixed, and I'm now suffering from name fatigue and forgeting them. Picked up, or he picked me up, a personal trainer , looked more like a rugby player to be honest , in Galerias Pacifico on Florida St. Quite by accident. I was shopping. Thought though that the Mercado de Abasto was better for shopping, and the guys cruising there were younger, and cruising each other too. Anyway my pt, I always wanted one!, turned out , despite appearances to be quite feminine in the sex department, and very oral. nice though. Most newsstands have the local gay rag, Invierno??, sorry! hard to miss though, which had a list of escourts, houses with escourts,etc.

Tried one, not very professional, in the sense it seemed very secretive, no name, usual sexy picture, no address. Anyway I arranged a visit, very central, seemed polite. An apartment whose address they gave me over the phone. When I arrived the english speaking guide introduced me to the guys, 7, one by one. Very eager to pleased, they were naked, he paraded them around the room..."this one nice cock, big boy", "He good sucker", "he good bum" and he didn't heisitate to grab the guys , yank at their members and invite me to feel or check out at will. The selection wasn't up to brazilian standards, one prety big guys, though going to fat in my opinion and relying on that asset, another cute one who I picked and was very eager. Entered starked naked with a hard on , plonked himself on the bed and spread his legs. "Likes fucker" says my host.

Oh well I've been called worst. Anyway I questioned the rates,which weren't very clear to me, and my young friend, 18, was undoing my zip. 1 hour 80 ar$, half an hour 50, and , strangely, 15 minutes 30?.

Logic of that escaped me, mind you i was thinking wasn't it strange to be standing before a bed with my penis in a guy's mouth as another cute guy who I wanted for a 3some told me his fees. Anyway it transpired he wasn't doing business so I was left with my eager little friend who put on an over the top performance until I nailed him to the bed and did him. Nice.

Then to the sauna on Viacom , biggish, clean, nice experience there with a guy from the south; patagonia, younger guys arriving later in the evening. Busy on that tuesday. Later I had a massage with a cutie, which I presumed would only be that, but his fingers delayed around strategic areas, and my hand "bumped" ,at his instigation, against his crotch once too often. Thankfully because my then my biggest worry was getting a hardon. I must have been innocent or something, or no proper grasp of spanish, he dropped his pants, let me check him out and basically let it be known that he was available in my hotel, not at work. Pity really, this guy was massaging my prostate, and I had to decline.

Next day I rang an escourt from the mag, he charged ar$100, for the hour, and promised i wouldn't " forget him". Well Alejandro was true to his word. Welcomed me in to his apartment, breaking away from his studies of law, talked away, asked about my trip, offered coffee, gave a good cup of tea, even got some milk from the neighbour. And when he sprung, he sprung. He took charge, he's versatile he had said, kissed the air out of my lungs, driving me mad as he grinded his crotch into me, and showing no sins of any versatility. (That should read "signs".)" Usually i'm in charge, well i'm paying, but as far as he was concerned he was enjoying, and literally he had me naked on his massive wooden kitchen table before i knew what. now it's been a long time since breathless came into my sexual lexicon, but when he went down on my ass, jesus". Has anyone else noted that the guys from brazil don't rim as much this year, they all did it last year in SP , none ,except Carlos in 119, in Rio this year.

Anyway he fucked me after that, and he impressed me by carrying me

over to the bed while still doing it. Afterwards he showered me down and said I had a nice ass, he had great english, but I was a bit tight. I should meet Mercedes, his friend.

So on the final night I went to that restaurant in the Alvear with Alejandro, and they eat very late in BA, and then back to his place and his "friend" who was half asleep in his bed. I suspect they were more than friends, and then we had a 3 way, and I finally got to do Alejandro, but really I think he's spoilt by Mercedes, and I was a poor substitute. But he moaned in all the right spots.

Anyways that's Arg. and BA, and not a mention of Rio, and the guys there, and Eduardo, a really nice guy, and THAT restaurant, and the very poor quality of food there, that's why Paco needs help, and his less than glamourous minders, another time

:p

Thanks for the great posting! Two corrections: the local gay mag is called "Imperio," and the sauna is on Viamonte.

I thought the name of the restaurant at the Alvear Palace was "La Bourgogne," but it may have reinvented itself and changed names. Didn't eat there, but everyone seems to agree it's the best, or at least the most expensive place in town. By American/European standards, that's actually quite reasonable.

Sounds like you had an excellent time! I'm glad you did; B.A. is very different from Rio, but it's definitely one of the world's great cities and one of my absolute favorites! I'm also glad to hear Roberto was able to be helpful to you!

Archived