THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Home alone

Guest aquina
This topic is 7658 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I just about got home,:-( , and thought I should post, if not to provide new info, well at least to confirm what others have said, give my impressions, and generally thank others for any assistance given. It wasn't my first visit, so I was no virgin, and what struck me this trip was how comfortable I was this time, maybe even complacent?. I had no sense of danger, and in general spent little time looking over my shoulder. A change from last year, maybe for the better, since some of the energy that that feeling of being in a very foreign land supplies, was gone. I'm not saying it was oldhat, but something seemed missing.

However, I was impressed by the hotel, Atlantico. I have to admit I did at times get the impression, wrongly, that it might be a bit sleazy. Not a bit of it, infact it was the best hotel I've stayed in

in Rio. Sizeable roms, spotless, helpful staff, very centrally located, I mean to the "places". True, since I previously stayed in Ipanema, and consequently build up a relationship with eateries there,I did travel back and forth. I resorted to the buses, couldn't have been easier, or cheaper. A Taxi is a bit dear. I also tried the metro to Gloria, just the once. Very efficient, clean and safe, and sterile and soulless. I much prefer the buses, even at night, even when I got lost last year. My choice.

Oh can I recommend a few places to eat. In the Rua Farme Do Amoedo, and I don't want to hear I misspelt it, La Pulchinella, excellent Italian , and reasonable. Also Pax, check the phone book, very good. In Farme , unless my gaydar is seriouly on the blink, the eaterie Cafinia is seriously gay, and I mean more than the 3 noisey New York queens I suffered brunch adjacent to.

My travels outside Rio I don't want to bore people with, I'll just say I'd recommend Carlos, and certainly want to see Paraty, 4 hours on the bus. The puppet show is a must, and VERY erotic. I left with a hardon, and for a hetro performance!. There's hope yet. Also Ouro Petro, if not the city of Bello Horizonte. Bored me really, that city, but necessary to see OP. Good restaurant in "Books with Food" though.

I tried one sauna there called "Hot House", on a saturday, friday is seemingly better. Rather luke warm, 3 customers and 4 boys, not young either. Not exactly sparkingly clean either.The sauna. One lanky young lad, who was spread out on the couch, did have the largest member seen by yours truely on his trips. And seen by all.

Massive! He stood in front of me, behind me, beside me, anything for attention. Another older guy, a blackman of I'd say 35, did his best to challenge for the record, he was thick as a coke can, but only 8 inches. I picked a passive lad, 30, and had a great orgasm with him and Mr Big, me doing him , and him doing the other lad. Only 30 r each by the way in BH, though I gave them 50. I really enjoyed it, despite the manky sauna and having to do it standing up in the tepid sauna, I wasn't going near the rooms, ugh!

Oh the Rodaviaria, in Rio, is very cruisy, offered oral relief, to my surprise, when getting the bus to Paraty. Declined, the cleaning staff were present . On my way home I had occasion to use it again, it's a 4 hr journey, and was exchanging glances when that crew came back. Bastards. But it gets better. I chanced on a bus to take me back to the hotel, and who sits across from me but the guy I had done some glancing with. And I had done the glancing. Well that got my heart pounding. Gay bashing came to mind, is he following me?, how could he be on the same bus?, what's the chances?. And he had such a serious look, he stared me down, no smile. Fuck you, says I, returning the compliment. He gets off , gives me the look, and I chicken out and stay on. What an asshole I can be. Either he was going to knife me or fuck me, either way it would have involved penetration.Lol.

I'm getting worried I'm boring you now, so I'll wind up on another cruisy spot: Aprodovar Beach, more correctly the outcrop of boulders that juts out to the sea, near where young guys surf. I completely by accident, honestly , was geting some air, just before dining. It's now possible to do so since they 've put in lighting and stationed a cop on the beach. Anyway this rocky area seems to be the terminal point for joggers coming from Ipanema, I was taking the air, actually looking at the planet Mars to be precise, away from the floodlights, semi darkness, when I commence exchanging glances. Actually he did the the exchanging, and the inviting , and the showing where to go, I just did the thinking, "great, you're going to be mugged". Young guy, early 20's, received a mobile call when I was down on my knees, believe it or not. Very small member which he insisted on trying to fuck me with, without a condom. Difficult for me since I'd let on I was a local, i.e I kept my mouth shut. Well obviously not when I was sucking his 4 inch coch. In the closet guy obviously since apart from sticking 2 fingers up my ass , I don't think he acknowledged I was a guy. Good kisser though. Anyway the bastard cums all over my shirt, better than up my ass I suppose, leaving me all night with his smell and stickey hands. He disappears, and another one comes along . A jogger. Wearing nothing but swimwear and snickers. And he ain't obviously jogging up boulders

and disappearing behind dark boulders. He I had a good time with, and shot my load into too. Now I don't know if I was lucky, if it's very cruisey or AYOR, or why , besides desperation, and the dark, they were interested in me. I have expected to be asked for payment.

Mind you, as I left to finally eat, I was trailed by a young guy, 15/16, bloody beautiful in that innocent kind of way, and I did flirt, though I knew nothing was going to happen, along Ipanema

if i've bored u why are u still reading, and I didn't even get to the saunas, or BA.

From your title I'd assumed (which was a mistake) that your thread would be one of doom and gloom. Well, after reading it in its entirety, I thought otherwise. Yes, what you wrote was NOT boring but interesting. I'll be in the land of the cariocas from 22 October until 3 November; I can't wait to be amongst the land of the lively and vibrant! :)

Archived