THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

26 days to Paradise

jackhammer91406
This topic is 7663 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

After years of dreaming, months of planning, weeks of hard labor to store up the cash, numerous financial set backs, it's hard to believe that RIO is only 26 days away. OF course, if I don't get my butt in gear and have visa pics taken and apply for the visa, I may end up sitting in the airport, so hope you guys will say HI on your way to the taxi. Look forward to meeting M4Mers and whatever RIO boys are left after DOM and his friend are finished.

See you At the Atlantico.

}(

Now that there are less than 30 days until your departure you definitely need to head for the consulate to get your visa. Don't wait 'til the last minute! And remember, that Brazilian visas have to be used for the first time within 90 days of issuance or they become invalid. (People have been turned back at the airport in Rio because they arrived on the 91st day!)

Chance are you're going to have such a fabulous time that you may not want to go home! See ya in Rio!

Archived