THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Visa/I Got a Receipt

Big Daddy
This topic is 7664 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I went to Los Angeles to apply for my Visa and to begin my training for Rio. We stayed at the San Vincente Inn in WEHO and my goal was a minimum of three guys per day. If I am to have any hope of even meeting Tomcals numbers (total orgasims in 24 hour time period)I will definietely have to maintain a strict training schedule. The San Vincente was the perfect training camp. I had a suite just a few steps away from the very active jaccuzi (got me in sauna mode).

Went to the Brazilian Consulate which is located in the Flynt (as in Hustler Magazine)Publications building (felt right at home)at La Cineiga and Wilshire. Parking in the building costs almost as much as renting a friend for an hour. OK, it was only $1.75 for every 20 minutes. At least it was valet parking.

Made it up to the 7th floor and into the Visa section waiting room. I took a number and proceeded to wait. The room was fairly full, including two really hot Brazilian boys (at least they were speaking Portuguese). I then noticed a sign that said, Push the Button for Visa Service. So I pushed the buttom, and magically a somewhat nice woman appeared. Mine was the next number. I told her that I had all the documentation, but that I was only going to be in LA for a few days, and could not return next week. She then advised me that I needed a self addressed, stamped express mail envelope and that I could get one across the street at a Post Office in the Bank of America. I get to the Post Office and the clerk, upon hearing my request, immediately said, oh you are going to Brazil. She said they get a lot of people from the Consulate. That taken care of, I rushed back to the Consulate (remember, $1.75 for each 20 minutes). Again, I pushed the magic buttom and this time a very nice man helped me. He again checked my documentation (airline reservation, hotel reservation, application form, passport), took my $100.00 and immediately issued me a receipt that included a tracking number. He estimated that the visa would be forwarded by September 25th. I get back to the parking garage and the bill was a whopping $3.50.

All in all, I was expecting the worst, and lo and behold, it was almost no hassel at all. I even have a receipt.

I will be arriving October 23rd (Thursday)and would be very happy to help with anything that needs to be done in regard to the party.

See all soon.

Big Daddy

Big Daddy, glad to hear you have the training regimen down!! Some of the guys have told me they are going to place bets on us!! LOL

I know that room at the San Vicente Inn, on the right nights alot of action there, I haven't stayed there but have visited!!

Looking forward to meeting, see you in Rio.

Guest msclonly

I got the same routine to go to the Post Office and get a PREPAID EXPRESS Mail envelope for them to return the Passport, but the gal scheduled it for return on Oct 14th. 'TOO BUSY' for them to return it sooner! I need to send it into the Passport center In North Carolina for more pasges to be added before my annual Dec trip to Thailand. So it will cost me $60.00 to expedite it. You would think a local Passport office would be able to add the empty pages, even if they charged a few bucks for them!

Otherwise, it was a relatively painless experience except for the drive to LA and 2 hotel nites. }( :-( :9 :* :+ :p

Archived