THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

www.Amazonaboy.com Revisited

Axiom2001
This topic is 7669 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

For those of you who prefer guys 18-22, this is a must site to see and perhaps join. Although I prefer 25 and beyond-- some of these young chaps are titillating, especially Miguel. From his pics-- one can see his gradual ripening, and if I were to have my pick from amongst the many who are posted here, he would be the one-- beautiful face, luscious lips, and a nose to enjoy!

Who'd be your five picks?

Five picks???! There's a question that begs remarkable restraint! Axiom, that's a lovely little website, thanks for bringing it to our attention. I especially fancy the cum shot-put pics included with each boy's photoset. Manuel sprinkled his tummy, and Galto splattered his nipple... but Innocencio... there it is, on his forehead! GOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAALLLLL!!!!

Trix

I agree with Driver! If the boys in the saunas looked like these guys, I Would Not be making my 6th trip back there. Outside of a couple of them, they looked like very average body/face 18 - 21 yr. olds, certainly nothing to fly all the way to Brazil for! But like Driver said, we all have different tastes. (except for Driver and me, we seem to like alot of the same guys in Rio, when we compared notes there is no 6 degrees of separation between us! lol)

I'm with you two, and I'd say they go beyond trying to appeal to those who only want 18+, with models like Melkis and Alejandro...

Though there were a couple I wouldn't kick out of bed, I have seen pictures of far hotter guys (to me, as you guys point out tastes are widely different) in Tomcal's albums.

So, as you can see, there are a wide variety of tastes represented here. The kids on this site, though, mostly don't ring my chimes. Waaay too young.

This is probably a good time and place to include the following reminder: In Brazil, the age of consent is 18! There is a lot of awareness and press coverage of sex tourism and underage prostitution in Brazil (mainly heterosexual) and people DO get busted for this, including prominent foreigners. For this reason, be SURE your partners are over 18, because you never, ever want to become familiar with the Brazilian criminal justice system as a defendant.

One of the reasons the saunas are such a good deal is that the owners do screen the guys who work there for being old enough to work there, because for obvious reasons they don't want to attract the attention of the authorities. That means it's very unlikely you'll get in trouble by going with one of the guys you meet at the saunas. The same is true of the guys on the reputable websites and agencies, because again the owners don't want to get busted for promoting "child" sex.

Keep this in mind if you're thinking of a visit to Brazil. Undoubtedly there are countries where the age of consent is as low as 12, but Brazil isn't one of them!

Although I prefer guys (in general) 25 and upwards and on the mature side, I had this website written on paper and just thought I'd put it here as mentioned in the opening thread for those men who like the so-called twinks and in between! Now I have said that, and I'm putting my remarks and preferences to bed!

Archived