THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

just returned today from Rio

Guest BottomBoyRandy8
This topic is 7678 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest BottomBoyRandy8

I just returned home to LA today from 4 days in Buenos Aires and a week in Rio. I can honestly say that I've been all over the world and never felt safer than in Rio. My only regret is that I listened to too many people who told me it was dangerous there. I never once felt uncomfortable or threatened.

A guy I spent some time with in a sauna saw me out walking late at night near a bar, he called out my name and I went running across the street to join him and his friends for a drink! That's the kind of city I enjoy visiting. Can't wait to go back!

Guest BottomBoyRandy8

....oh yeah...one more comment....thanks to trilingual and tomcal for all of their accurate postings and clarifications! Thanks to this board things went great. My recommendation is to read carefully all of the postings and you'll be fine. I plan to post info on restaurants, transport and sightseeing as soon as the jet lag wears off.

It is really great hearing about someone go there for the first time and have everything work out like it is supposed to! Glad you had a good time and that the information on here helped you! If your in L.A. you should join one of our M4M's monthly dinners in WEho. You can find info. on them in the "Lounge" section.

Archived