THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

A couple of Pics of Guys I know, to get everyone excited about Rio

Guest Tomcal_
This topic is 7680 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Tomcal_

These are a couple of pics off the Riomen website, the first one is Alek, who was at 117 a year ago, wasn't there this past April or Aug. but I hear from the boys that he is back around, the second pic is a guy who I met at Estacio, also last Oct. and I think he was there in April, but didn't see him in August.

http://www.riomen.com/members2/galleries/set24/pic22.htm

http://www.riomen.com/members2/galleries/set13/pic10.htm

Guest Tomcal_

Driver, I hate to sound like so many other guys when they say "but he is much better looking then his Pic!" but in this case he is. But the most intersting thing about him, was he does a complete massage on you with his feet! When he told me this, I thought...Yeah right!

But, it was great! I actually had three of them with him(followed by sex!) He is a very nice, passionate, interactive guy!

Yes I will be in London this Sunday, the 7th then over to Paris back to London next Saturday, the 13th. I am there for a conference but free in the evenings. Shoot me an email and maybe we can meet!! Tom

RE: A couple of Pics of Guys I know, to get everyone ex...

In Praise of Alex

Yes, that is a very unflattering foto of Alex. He is one of the most beautiful garotos to be found in the saunas. (certainly top ten:P ) He showed me a Spanish Gay publication from about 2 years back where he was featured on the cover and centerfold complete with hairy chest.In addition he is charming, intelligent, versatile and ambitious. Studying english. The flip side of that ambition makes him a bit grasping for money. He always wanted to go to the best $$$ restaurants, charged extras to my sauna bill, etc. But he is so charming and hot it is hard to say no. Last saw him in January.

The first time I met Tomcal (last Oct) we ended up at Clube 117. By the time I entered the bar, Tom was at a table surrounded by several boys and they pulled up for me another table and chairs and a few more boys materialized. Glutes might have been there too. The man to my right was a colt type, 200+ lbs of simmering Brasilian muscle, (Reynaldo?)who leaned forward toward my ear. Expecting a proposition or maybe a little delicate tongue action, I was surprised with a blast of air that almost blew my brains out the other side. If this was his idea of a little subtle seduction, what would he be like alone in a cabine?? :o

NEXT! On my left was Fire Hose Boy whose primary vocabulary consisted of "Mah Fraaaaannnn" and in whom I had zero interest. But, on the other side of FireHose was the most gorgeous hunk in the room. I was in instant love/lust. It was Alex. He was more or less across the table from Tomcal who had ordered a platter of munchies, which take forever to arrive. I had a different sort of hunger to assuage. . Hmmm . . . how to do this? Throwing subtlety to the wind, I walked around behind Alex and whispered the magic word in his ear. CABINE? }( And off we went !!!! So I may have played Frigate Bird first although Tom was too gracious to say anything.

Mural of the story: The camera is a cruel mistress. that foto doesn't do Alex justice . . . . by a long shot

Archived