THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

August 2003 RECIFE report

gulliver
This topic is 7689 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

FLORIDAROBS REPORT

Friday, Saturday and Sunday

Went to Blue Sauna last night…NICE PLACE, about 18 rent boys…the bartender tried to hook up with me after his shift but I wanted to try the gay disco Metropolis which was supposed to be very good with Garotos…it wasn’t, I spent quite a bit of time there and brought a local freebie back…at least he didn’t have Bozo red hair (happened in Rio to me at Incontrus).

Too windy to try the gay beach which is in front of the Hotel Soverino that is at 3772 Boa Viagem…the main beach street in town…maybe we’ll walk by anyway.

Stayed at hotel Vilarica right on the beach…nice modern hotel with no problems bringing guests back…also outside the hotel and down to the right a little on Rua Boa Viagem there were hustlers at night…I saw about 6 of them on Sat night.

Went back to Blue sauna for the next 2 nights…not very good research for the board but we liked the place very much…the manager told me they are only busy on weekends + holidays and weekdays are pretty slow. I did hook up with the bartender on the last night and in fact I could’ve gone with any 3 of the bartenders, as I liked all of them.

Sunday afternoon we did make it to the beach…uneventful and overcharged by the beach guy, the beach itself is ok but I liked the beach at Forteleza much better.

Since the saunas in this region only seem to be busy on the weekends we decided to skip Brasilia and Belo Horizonte to go to Rio instead…I guess Rio does have the most constantly busy saunas.

GULLIVERS REPORT:

According to the locals I talked to , Blue was the thermos to go to. Very modern, great bars, outside dining area. Most upscale of the saunas we visited and another where you could eat dinner. The house serves incredible stroganoff and fresh grilled meats as well as many others. I feel we should maybe do a sauna Food tour next time!!

Guys here are very hot. Equivalent to 117 or Point 202. 40 R is the going rate. Many local clients here who are very young and attractive and friendly. It would be easy to get laid here by other than the program boys – this is a very attractive crowd and you will be most welcome as a North American. There were times I was stalking a rent boy and had a local behind stalking me. The cabins were very clean, a/c but SNGLE beds- a little hard from a roominess aspect.

The highlight of this trip was a tall local who was introducing his cousin to the sauna scene for his first night as a program boy. Florida robb was right, he did not think there would be a second night and as we later found out, he was too TIMIDO to work as a garrato. The seasoned cousin and I did visit a cabin upstairs. When we were getting settled in, he mentioned something about “saco” or something that sounded like that.

Well, when he took off his towel and climbed on the bed, my sense that I had met another of Brazils “Wonders of the World” was right. This guy had this humongous testicular/scrotal endowment that I had ever in my life scene. WOW. Floirda robb has pictures on his Ofoto alblum. What a nice guy he also turned out to be. Took him out to a restaurant “Pontine”which is only three blocks from the Villareci hotel. I would not bother to stay at any other hotel – this is nice, one the beach and close to the gay beach, and has a great breakfast and huge suites – you can negotiate a good rate for a two room suite – about 185R. Would recommend the Pontine as it is a churrascaria with great specialties every night, huge salad bar and the best grilled meats. Ask for the “lombo” and also the cut that comes from the back of the animals neck – similar to the tenderest American pot roast. I thought the gay beach was good, maybe we were a block too far away. But it was sure fun to watch the straights working out at the sidewalk gyms and to watch the volleyball games.

There's another sauna, Thermas Boa Vista, in the neighborhood of the same name, that's very nice. I think it may be run by the same people as the Blue Thermas. Use the search function here in the message center for my posting about it back in January 2003. Both saunas were quite deluxe, compared to the ones in Rio or SP. Not that there's anything the matter with the ones in Rio or SP, but these two in Recife were definitely the work of a major design queen! My experiences there (on weeknights) were similar to Gulliver's and Floridarob's.

By the way, "saco" means scrotum (literally it means "sack"). It's a word that gets used a lot in Brazil, because "saco" is part of a number of common slang expressions. The Brazilian equivalent of "ass-kisser" is "puxa-saco," which literally means "scrotum-puller" or "scrotum-polisher." "I'm fed up," or "I've had it up to here" is "Estou de saco cheio." (My scrotum is overstuffed!) Interestingly, this expression is also used by women, who obviously don't have "sacos." The expression can be shortened to "Estou de saco." "Que saco!" means "What a drag/What a frustrating experience."

the phone contact for "moo" the sauna boy I met and who spent the night at our hotel and i had dinner with is Izac de Souza (you can tell him we refer to him as moo - he was the one who made it up) is

081 -9138-9117. he is a tall, very handsome, about 27 or so, straight. He is very comfortable with what he does, is married, with kids. no problem calling him at home. as tri pointed out in another posting, you may need to dial something different than the 081 depending on where you are calling from.

Archived