THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Tails of Brasil--Alterosa Sauna SP

Guest Gringo
This topic is 7686 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Gringo

Having never been to the Alterosa sauna, I was anxious to go there. I’d heard from several people that they prefer it to the more famous and luxurious Frigate and the mother of all saunas, Lagoa. But they insist that the Alterosa was really the first boi sauna in Sao Paulo. New friends Ivan and Marcio were sure I would have a good time and they insisted that I meet them in Praca Republica at noon. Exiting the subway and walking briskly through the pre-noon crowd, I met my friends and we had a quick drink. We walked back through the Praca Republica to the subway like sharks on a mission.

It was about a half an hour ride north to the Santana station. It’s the station after Carandiru, the infamous prison Carandiru which experienced a horrific riot in the 90s and was eventually torn down. A handsome guy on the subway kept giving me the eye. This is not commercial, just adventure. He’s got an inexpensive cd player and the tinny sound I hear reminds me of a Latin tango. If the cd player is a prop, it works for me. The mating dance has begun. In a less than subtle way, he directed my attention to his bulging groin. I’ve actually had sex on a subway in the midst of the afternoon rush before. Even if the other passengers notice, they won’t care. The car was full with crowds of people squeezing unavoidably together. Feeling a warm rubbing near my face, I did what I could to ease the situation.

Finally we exit and find four or five taxis waiting to take us to the sauna. Walking to the sauna, my friends have explained, is not recommended. There’s a small roadside store across the street and we decide to have a beer there and watch the arrivals. I watch the coy smiles and half glances. It looks like a crowd I could work. Through the glass door of an ordinary rather nondescript building, we get out towels and locker keys.

The locker room is small and has the usual attendant. The boys pass as they rearrange their towels to flash a view. A rather long hall, lined with shower heads, affords a heartache view of some of the possible treasures Sao Paulo has to offer. Opposite the shower wall is another corridor lined with small cabines. These small rooms have a tiled ledge like you would find in a steam room and a shower head at the far end. These simple rooms are available without charge. I understand that there are actual rooms with beds upstairs---but I never made it that far. At the end of the shower wall is a video room with stepped and tiled seating. Videos have never really done it for me, so I pass through quickly as I continue my tour.

Across from a small reception room near the locker room are the steam rooms—wed and dry. I go into the cloud of the wet room and almost immediately the figure of a well endowed man focuses through the clouds of steam. Hanging above me like over-ripe fruit, I make out the sly, but pleasing smile. Without a word, he begins to touch me. It’s not really a massage, but a slow tracing of my back with his fingertips. My loins begin to stir like a tuning fork. “I know you,” he says.

It’s only my 5th or 6th visit to Sao Paulo in twenty years, a city of many millions, and my 1st time at the Alterosa---what are the chances? I tell him I think he has confused me with someone else and get up to leave as I kiss his left shoulder. I notice a tattoo of a spider web on his shoulder, but I don’t remember it.

A staircase leads to the second floor. I enter a large room filled with tables and a service bar at the end. There is a large banner across the long wall announcing a special party next weekend for the 34th anniversary. Opposite the service bay a one man band is playing. He’s got a keyboard, a guitar and a set of drums. He actually sounded pretty good. I’m a sucker for a grown man with a few wrinkles singing love songs. I get 3 beers and join my tour guides at a table. Ivan and Marcio have been regulars for years and they have a certain following and introductions are easy. I am beginning to feel very comfortable.

The spiderman appears at the doorway from the staircase below. I ask my friends if they know him, but they don’t. He goes first to the service bar and gets a beer. Then he moves to a side door that leads to an outside patio. He nods for me to follow and I do. The rooftop patio has a few potted palms and a service bar too, but it is not open today. We are alone in the sunshine of this rooftop patio. He drops the towel to show his considerable charms. I lean over to give a few hello licks. The sun warms my back and his cock warms my tonsils. He leans over my ear and says, “I know you. Come with me.”

I follow the spider tattoo down the steps to the small tiled cabines opposite the showers. He has a knowing smile and I begin to wonder if this man really does know me. He touches me in a special way to show me he has been with me before. I push him playfully away and ask how he knows me. “I met you last November in Lagoa.” Then I DO remember him and know that he knows where all my buttons are and in just what order I like them to be pushed. He explains that Lagoa is far from his home and he likes the local clientele he finds at the Alterosa. This is a reunion and we are both having fun.

I am feeling relieved and relaxed as I return to my friends on the second floor. They are taking a little break between numbers and they have a plate piled high of frango à passarinho (pan fried chicken) as a snack. Its late afternoon and the atmosphere is festive with the unexpected feeling that the 2nd shift is arriving. I usually don’t have the energy for back to back sauna boys…but I am feeling frisky and enjoy two more encounters of the hot and juicy kind. After all, I’m celebrating the anniversary of the very first boi sauna in Sao Paulo. Happy Anniversary.

:+

Guest Gringo

Having never been to the Alterosa sauna, I was anxious to go there. I’d heard from several people that they prefer it to the more famous and luxurious Frigate and the mother of all saunas, Lagoa. But they insist that the Alterosa was really the first boi sauna in Sao Paulo. New friends Ivan and Marcio were sure I would have a good time and they insisted that I meet them in Praca Republica at noon. Exiting the subway and walking briskly through the pre-noon crowd, I met my friends and we had a quick drink. We walked back through the Praca Republica to the subway like sharks on a mission.

It was about a half an hour ride north to the Santana station. It’s the station after Carandiru, the infamous prison Carandiru which experienced a horrific riot in the 90s and was eventually torn down. A handsome guy on the subway kept giving me the eye. This is not commercial, just adventure. He’s got an inexpensive cd player and the tinny sound I hear reminds me of a Latin tango. If the cd player is a prop, it works for me. The mating dance has begun. In a less than subtle way, he directed my attention to his bulging groin. I’ve actually had sex on a subway in the midst of the afternoon rush before. Even if the other passengers notice, they won’t care. The car was full with crowds of people squeezing unavoidably together. Feeling a warm rubbing near my face, I did what I could to ease the situation.

Finally we exit and find four or five taxis waiting to take us to the sauna. Walking to the sauna, my friends have explained, is not recommended. There’s a small roadside store across the street and we decide to have a beer there and watch the arrivals. I watch the coy smiles and half glances. It looks like a crowd I could work. Through the glass door of an ordinary rather nondescript building, we get out towels and locker keys.

The locker room is small and has the usual attendant. The boys pass as they rearrange their towels to flash a view. A rather long hall, lined with shower heads, affords a heartache view of some of the possible treasures Sao Paulo has to offer. Opposite the shower wall is another corridor lined with small cabines. These small rooms have a tiled ledge like you would find in a steam room and a shower head at the far end. These simple rooms are available without charge. I understand that there are actual rooms with beds upstairs---but I never made it that far. At the end of the shower wall is a video room with stepped and tiled seating. Videos have never really done it for me, so I pass through quickly as I continue my tour.

Across from a small reception room near the locker room are the steam rooms—wed and dry. I go into the cloud of the wet room and almost immediately the figure of a well endowed man focuses through the clouds of steam. Hanging above me like over-ripe fruit, I make out the sly, but pleasing smile. Without a word, he begins to touch me. It’s not really a massage, but a slow tracing of my back with his fingertips. My loins begin to stir like a tuning fork. “I know you,” he says.

It’s only my 5th or 6th visit to Sao Paulo in twenty years, a city of many millions, and my 1st time at the Alterosa---what are the chances? I tell him I think he has confused me with someone else and get up to leave as I kiss his left shoulder. I notice a tattoo of a spider web on his shoulder, but I don’t remember it.

A staircase leads to the second floor. I enter a large room filled with tables and a service bar at the end. There is a large banner across the long wall announcing a special party next weekend for the 34th anniversary. Opposite the service bay a one man band is playing. He’s got a keyboard, a guitar and a set of drums. He actually sounded pretty good. I’m a sucker for a grown man with a few wrinkles singing love songs. I get 3 beers and join my tour guides at a table. Ivan and Marcio have been regulars for years and they have a certain following and introductions are easy. I am beginning to feel very comfortable.

The spiderman appears at the doorway from the staircase below. I ask my friends if they know him, but they don’t. He goes first to the service bar and gets a beer. Then he moves to a side door that leads to an outside patio. He nods for me to follow and I do. The rooftop patio has a few potted palms and a service bar too, but it is not open today. We are alone in the sunshine of this rooftop patio. He drops the towel to show his considerable charms. I lean over to give a few hello licks. The sun warms my back and his cock warms my tonsils. He leans over my ear and says, “I know you. Come with me.”

I follow the spider tattoo down the steps to the small tiled cabines opposite the showers. He has a knowing smile and I begin to wonder if this man really does know me. He touches me in a special way to show me he has been with me before. I push him playfully away and ask how he knows me. “I met you last November in Lagoa.” Then I DO remember him and know that he knows where all my buttons are and in just what order I like them to be pushed. He explains that Lagoa is far from his home and he likes the local clientele he finds at the Alterosa. This is a reunion and we are both having fun.

I am feeling relieved and relaxed as I return to my friends on the second floor. They are taking a little break between numbers and they have a plate piled high of frango à passarinho (pan fried chicken) as a snack. Its late afternoon and the atmosphere is festive with the unexpected feeling that the 2nd shift is arriving. I usually don’t have the energy for back to back sauna boys…but I am feeling frisky and enjoy two more encounters of the hot and juicy kind. After all, I’m celebrating the anniversary of the very first boi sauna in Sao Paulo. Happy Anniversary.

:+

I have a lot in common with Gringo: we both strongly prefer the streets to the saunas and for lots of reasons. The streets are more fun, more interesting, and there's more edge to it all on the streets or in the parks than in the saunas. That said, however, Alterosas in Sao Paulo is my favorite sauna. I am recently returned to the US after nearly three months in Brazil, mostly in Sao Paulo. The guys at Alterosas are not your "barbie" type; they are simple working class men with few pretentions but most of them are really attractive, accomodating, genuinely friendly and will give you a great time. Alterosas is simple, basic, and clean, and highly recommended.

BTW, I think the metro stop for Alterosas is called Patriarca (on the East-West line). From there you take a cab a short distance to the sauna. You can Google your way to a São Paulo metro map by using those keywords, if you want to check out the metro system in advance. The stop for Lagoa (on the North-South line) is Santa Cruz.

To get to Fragata (also festive) you can take the metro to Clínicas station (on the NW - SE line under Av. Paulista) and catch a cab from there to the sauna. Unless traffic is terrible it shouldn't take more than 10 minutes from the metro station.

Archived