THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

M4M October Rio Party

Guest Tomcal_
This topic is 7700 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Tomcal_

Today, I got 2 emails and one phone call from 3 different boys in Rio,(perenial favorite Juan Carlos being one of them) looks like we won't have to worry about there being enough boys in October!! It's still almost 2 months away and they are getting all excited about it! Each one asked again, What days will you be here? How many Americans are coming? Will there be a party on the roof again? I am thinking now, that maybe I will have to down a few days earlier then I had planned, in order to make sure the boys are ready for us!!}(

I think we just better reserve the whole outdoor patio area of Corujinha's at midnight every night and kick Jabba out...btw, his real name is...Paco Raban!

Have we been able to confirm Jabba's true identity? At least a couple of M4Mers have identified him as Paco Rabanne, but Carlos (long of Roger's) said he's a different Paco. Carlos's story is that he spent a stint as one of Paco's muscled "assistants" and at least once accompanied him to his European home, which is a big estate in the Canaries. According to Carlos, Paco has a big piece of a major pharmaceutical/cosmetic empire, but he's not Paco Rabanne. Carlos says he's met Paco Rabanne, who's a different and much more slender guy.

So there's a bit of a mystery here to be solved! Will the real Paco Rabanne please stand up? And will he turn out to be Jabba?

One thing's for sure, our crowd is definitely more popular than Paco's these days. Carlos says Paco isn't very well liked, as he mainly buys his company but treats people, and especially the boys, disdainfully and badly. Of course, the M4Mers have paid for these guys' company, too, but we treat them considerably differently, and the guys seem to appreciate that and enjoy hanging with the M4Mers. Treating people with respect, as I've so often said, reaps a lot of rewards. One of which is that the guys not only like us, but they feel a certain sense of responsibility towards us as friends, so they watch out for trouble, walk us home to the hotel when it's late, warn us about bad apples, etc. Also, we're actually a pretty fun bunch to hang out with, and the sauna guys enjoy that. Their lives aren't all that easy, and we're a respite and change of pace for them. So it looks like everyone benefits!

Archived