THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

First Post/First Rio Trip

Guest bobby baby
This topic is 7703 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest bobby baby

bobby baby Just got back from the best vacation of my life. Rio was everything I had dreamed of and more. The guys were amazing and I made it a point to be with as many of them as I could. After a couple of days, it didn't even matter whether I came every time I was with someone. At only $17 a pop, it was nice at times to just play around with these gorgous hunks for a while. Prior to this trip, I thought I had a "specific type." During my experience there, I found I had more than one type. Even the usual things that I like to do changed sometimes depending on the guy I was with. I recommend that everybody come to Rio at least once in their lives. I want to thank all the M4M'ers that helped me while in Rio. They showed me the ropes and became my friends and mentors. I especially would like to thank Gulliver, Tomcal, FLRobb and Elpaso for making my trip even more memorable.

Archived