THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Summary of Rio Trip Last week

Guest Tomcal_
This topic is 7698 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Tomcal_

There were a couple of things I wanted to say about Rio last week that I haven't posted so far. First, Jake is my new Hero!! Saturday night as we were walking back to Corujinha's from pointe 202, a very good looking curly haired Blond joined us and it was obvious Jake was expecting him. Think of Bruno Gaucho, only taller and I think more handsome!!!! I said "I don't remember seeing him around here?" Jake goes "I met him on the metro about 8 months ago!!" They were sitting across the aisle from each other, and Jake said no eye contact was made at that time, but he could see the him looking at him through the reflection in the window of the metro. As they got off Jake went up towards one exit, the boy towards the other, as they got close to the respective entrances, they both took out cell phones and stopped and looked back towards the other! Jake said that's all it took and he went walking back toward this sexy blond and since last Jan. Jake has been seeing him. We found out during dinner that it was his 21st birthday that day, so Eduardo, our translating/guide who had been giving Portuguese lessons to Gulliver, ran and got a cake and we surprised him with it and sang Happy Birthday to him at Corujinhas(I think that was a first). You could tell he was very surprised, it was really nice, and he appears to be a great guy! To answer the question I know a lot of you are about to ask....Yes he is now working at a suana, I believe Estacio, started a short time ago. Jake is going to be in Rio when we are all there in Oct., as his house will be done, so I don't know how available this young guy is going to be with Jake keeping him busy, but I know I will be pushing towards the head of the line!! lol But for picking up a gorgeous, Brazilian Blond, off the Metro, I am awarding Jake a honorary degree from Tomcal University!!

One of the boys that is really one of the happiest,sexiest(he is one of the guys who puts on the stripper shows at 117) is Britto, he has the greatest smile! Here is his pic off the netgay website: http://www.netgay.com.br/jornal/towerYY2.htm He is definitly cuter then his pics with a megowatt smile(unfortunately he is not smiling in the pics) and perfect toned body. the last night there I did a overnight with him. I saw him at 117, he was dressed in a cowboy outfit getting ready to go onstage and strip. I told him to meet me at Corujinhas at mea noite and right on time he showed up. Great cuddler!! I have some pics of him but haven't scanned them in yet.

Another good find was Alberto from 202, short, very handsome 22 yr, (same thing, pics not scanned in yet)another great cuddler/kisser, he came to the hotel an hour before I was to leave and as I was trying to pack, kept distracting me by removing pieces of clothing until my suitcase was packed but we were both naked on the bed! It was a great 4-1/2 days, considering how it started. I can't wait for Oct!

Guest Tomcal_

I have to admit, Florida Robb talked me into going, when the first two days of the trip got cancelled because of the delayed flights, I told him the evening of the 2nd cancelled flight, that I was going to just stay in L.A., 4 days just wasn't worth it! He said, "Yes It is!, think about it...how many boys you can get with in 4-1/2 days!" Then Gulliver sent a email and said the same thing, They were both so Right!!

Glad it all worked out, Tomcal! Even if everything about the first part of your trip went wrong, it's just amazing how Rio can make it all seem right! Not to mention helping you erase the bad memories of the problems! Ah, Rio! There's magic in the air! (OK, there are things lurking in the steamrooms and showers at certain Rio establishments that are pretty magical, too!)

Gulliver and Floridarob: Please start a new thread about your travel experiences! Dying to hear your about your impressions and discoveries, especially while it's all still fresh in your memories!

Guest Tomcal_

Driver, I did give the juicy details to SFTraveller on the phone the other night!! but too much to type here. But, I am in London on the 7th and 12th of Sept. Are you around then? I will bring pics! LOL I will also be in London in Nov. after the Soriee!

Actually, I was going to post a list of my favorite(and not so favorite)guys in Rio and what you can expect from them.. BUT...I have found out in the past, that what a boy will do with one guy, might be different from what he does with someone else! One of the "lurker Queens" on here accused me in a email of lying after I had posted about a certain Guy and he had been with him and the guy had not done with him what he had done with me! I wrote him back and said, "Why would I lie?" , I could give a flying fuck what he did or didn't do with you, I am just trying to give a review!"

So now, instead of saying, he does mutual oral, or he rims great, or he is a great bottom, I just say a good time was had by all, and I do say,"he's a great kisser, figure I am safe there as they all Kiss! Opps, now I will probably get another email!! lol

I do tell Gulliver, Jake, Robb, SFTraveller, etc., all the guys I have met, what goes on, as Jake and Robb and I have similiar tastes!but figure the guys reading here, just need to try and find the boys that they will enjoy. The boys seem to get more engaged/involved with some activities with some clients more then others.

Although I do intend to invite several boys who I know are a safe bet to do most everything with whoever they are with, based on mine and several of the other guys experiences! I am positive a good time will be had by All at the Soiree!

TomCal, I must be truly psyche! A few minutes ago while I sat in my comfortable leather chair in the living room, I suddenly thought: Tom has not written much about his last trip to Rio except for the fact that he had an unfortunate delay before arriving. Well, lo and behold, I turn on the computer, come to this site and specific forum, and Driver had (sometime today) alluded to the limited, sparse reports from you.

As in the past, I am elated that all went well with you while you were recently in Rio. Would you be so kind to tell us the names of those guys you'd recommend and at what sauna he works? I'd appreciate it, or should I be patient and wait until October?

Not sure how the double posting occured.

I know what you mean about the sex details but the other details are just as interesting i.e.

Taxi fare to/from airport

Was Maxims busy (assuming you went)

Has 202 improved on its airconditioning (it was bad last time)

Does 202 still reek of popcorn

Did you see any shows

Did you see Dalton

How was your room

Was there any noise from the subway site (i know the subway is finished but what about above ground)

Did you go to any new restaurants or just some of your favourites

How is Jabba

Guest Tomcal_

Driver, good questions,

since I was there for only 4 days I didn't get time to go to any other Restuarants outside of the the ones close to the Altlantico, like Blue Belle for lunch, and Corujinhas for midnight dinner.

Maxims the couple of times I went by was slow.

Taxi fare: was $50. reias. The Atlantico has a very nice new large Van type vehicle that you can reserve, will hold 6 plus luggage, when I went I was the only one in it going back to the airport. BTW, If I have a 6:00pm flight I leave at 3:45, every time I have gone, it has taken about 25 min(unless you are going during rush hour during the week or Sat/Sun in mid afternoon, then allow about 15 min. more.

When I got to the taxi stant outside of baggage claim at Rio, the women at the desk said $60. I said, nope, I will check someone else and immediately the price dropped to the std. $50. reias!!

On Saturday night when 202 has its stripper show, there were about 30+ boys and about 20+ customers and it was really warm in there! You either had to sit down in the TV room or upstairs to be cool. They say they are going to improve the A/C but haven't so far. The other nights it was ok, and this was when the outside temps were in the mid 60's! The Cabines of couse were fine as they have separate A/C. So the solution is obvious, when you are there just keep hauling the boys upstairs one after the other!! LOL

Dalton was MIA

To put it nicely, the Atlantico Fucked me on the room! I ended up with one on the back side above the restaurant/garbage bin, so noisy early in the morning when trash was being picked up/thrown out. Rene said when I first checked in "your room will be ready later tonight or tomorrow morning....well tomorrow never happened. The hotel was filled(and it's not tourist season, guess we have made it too popular)

Even though I had the confirmation # for a front side suite, I never got it! They are always very nice, and Monica came out to thank me but so what...I still didnt' get the room. If I had been there for the whole week, or shown up on time(remember I showed 2 days late because of the flight situation, but Gulliver had told them)I would have made a bigger issue out of it. As it was when I landed at the hotel, I needed to get into a room fast, Gulliver had boys waiting for me!! The room on the back side is a Big room, bigger then normal suite bedroom.

No noise from the subway, it's done and quiet and only 6 stops from Club 117. One of the new guys from the board, BobbyBoy, said "how do you know what subway to take to go to 117?" I told him, you can't go wrong, this is the end of the line, the subway only goes north from here, and you get off in Gloria at the 6th stop and walk up the stairs to the end of the street, turn left and to up 1/2 block look for the sign, 117.

About an hour ago my phone rang and it was one of the boys from 117, his name is spelled Davol(sp) but he pronounces it "Davygee" He wanted to confirm when I was coming back in Oct., evidently the boys are talking and they know that there is going to be alot of American(and some British) guys visiting at the same time and they are making sure the know When!

I saw Anderson at 117 this time again, he wasnt' there in April, and even though there are younger and better looking and more muscular guys there, although he's not bad in any of those areas, he is still one of the most fun guys to share a bed with and he and I are both tops! LOL !! He asked me to bring the copies of Honcho magazine with me in Oct. as he as never seen his pics in those magazines, he has had spreads in two issues last year.:p

That was an interesting post. I note what you say about the taxis.

So far I have been lucky with rooms always being on the front and fairly high up but I guess the good rates are bringinging in many guests. Its good to see that a hotel that decides to charge in the local currency can do so well instead of trying to charge US$.

Did you get the feeling that the resort as a whole was booked up or do you think it was just the hotel? Were the restaurants busy?

I agree Anderson is a good package overall but I allowed him to do me once and he was a bit energetic. I will have to see him again next time.

Its good that the boys are talking about it. That many Americans that week will be a lure for the little cuties.

I guess I don't think of Rio as a "resort." It's a city the size of London (or maybe even bigger) that happens to have a beach! ;)

Unless there were a big convention or international meeting in town, it's not likely Rio would be full this time of year. It's winter, the weather has been cool (by Brazilian standards), and the winter school holidays are over.

The Atlântico seems to do a pretty good business hosting small business meetings and conferences, and I'm sure it's becoming even more popular because it's reasonably priced, offers good service, and has a great location across the street from a metro station, which is very convenient for travelers who have business downtown. Unlike many establishments in Brazil and Latin America, the Atlântico seems to have learned the lesson that it's better to charge reasonable rates and be full all the time than charge higher rates and have lots of excess capacity.

Maxim's is unlikely to be very busy this time of year, except on weekends. Its gay business tends to be seasonal. The gay beach in Ipanema seems to be attracting a larger crowd these days, day-in and day-out. (The jeunesse dorée don't have to work!) The beach in Copacabana attracts a more mixed crowd, economically speaking, so in the low season when there are few tourists it's fairly quiet weekdays, unless there's a heat wave. Otherwise, it tends to be its usual busy self on weekends. During the summer, of course, it's a different story. Then the beach is full virtually every day and the energy is much higher! Ditto for Maxim's at lunchtime and in the afternoon/evening after the beach.

Last October (spring time)-- The Atlantico had people, but it never seemed to be packed, and as a person who likes quiet-- the corridors and the room for breakfast were quiet. In February of this year-- during Carnaval-- it was very busy but not overwhelmingly so. The noise level was at a minimum, too. ...very different from some its US couterparts.

Maxim's was busy, as Tri mentioned, on the weekend last October and in the afternoon as well as evening-- night during the holiday season-- summer-- probably January thru March. One Saturday afternoon during Carnaval-- and after I'd taken my good friend to see Cristo the Redeemer, we had the taxi driver drop us off at Maxim's; the place was hopping, but we found a good table in the middle of the place which provided us a spot to view many of the patrons. Again, although there were a lot of people, the voices were held to a minimum.

Driver, I've read your previous posts about your adventures; I am anxious to meet you along with other M4Mers who've been posting here for almost two years plus. There are only fifty plus days before we all will gather for this party which seems like a reunion in spirit.

It might seem like I've been here for years but strangely the anniversary of my FIRST visit is just approaching.

I'm pleased Tomcal fleshed out a bit more of his experiences becuase he had more interesting things to tell. It makes me wonder whether I should reconfirm my bookings just in case ?

Axiom you were very encouraging when I posted my trip reports almost in realtime in my previous visits - it was encouraging becuase I wasn't sure whether my Disneylike reports (have you ever read a disney newsgroup) would be welcome seeing as they also encompassed non sexual items. Hindsight has shown that the cultural aspects of Rio (and other south of the USA contries) are appreciated here.

Whether the posts (and i include other peoples here) covered Jazz, shopping, architure or food, all have been well received by others making this group quite a cosy group.

Now we can all have a LA Style group hug before vomiting.

Lastly in October its going to be a nuisance telling everyone that its 37 Americans and one British M4Mer so I am going to assume American status for my visit (even without a green card). Which particular state will be under-represented? (Please remember I have go to know roughly where it is so no obscure ones please like South Dakota)

Guest Tomcal_

Driver, Funseeker22 is also from GB, although living now in L.A., hopefully he will be able to make it as well in Oct. We have had the chance to have dinner several times together, and he will make a good addition to the group in Rio! I think he will give us a run for our money, he works fast!

Britto

I spent some time (on several visits to 117) with "Britto" in February and recommend him highly, too. The pictures don't do him justice. His smile is contageous. He's got a great body, is a great top, and a wonderful kisser. One of the best of the guys I met at 117, and in any of the Rio commercial sex saunas.

I think he will give us a run for our money, he works fast!

Still hoping to make the trip and have my nikes ready. My challenge is that you`re so well known by the boys and we`ll be getting sloppy seconds. Ah well, I can handle that.

There seems to be so many attending in October I was wondering how many people does "that restuarant" hold for the late night rendevous?

I was in Rio last year alone and never made it to the restuarant

I`ve visions of all tables being taken over by our group - screw Jabba`s group - with many additional boys looking from across the street. Not the street kids- the sauna boys who can`t get a seat.

Sounds like a fun predicament to be in.

Guest only4real

So Tom, are you going to share pix of your wonderful adventures again? you have us all waiting with baited breath. seriously, I can wait to see pix of the guys in advance of my OCtober trip.. sounds like there are alot of new boys...

thanks in advance for always so generously sharing!

Mike

when in rio next week, Floridarobb, Robbguy, and I will talk with the waiters at Corujinha that we know well and see to the possbility of getting two tables for ten for the FRI and SAT nite pre party. Do not worry about filling them - that probably will not suffice for the board members who go PLUS the usual number of sauna boys on their way home we usually attract.

Archived