THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Day Dates

Guest UpNorth
This topic is 7708 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest UpNorth

First, I want to thank the fine men who are regular contributors. I am fairly new to Brazil, just two trips to Rio in August 2002 and March 2003. I’ve checked out many of the places that have come up here and the info given is both accurate and very useful as you learn the ropes.

One of the things I enjoyed the most on my last trip was finding a guy to spend a day with. Of course the ‘shopping’ was a blast, a couple of nights at various thermas, test driving the outrageous variety of men that Rio offers. Great bodies, dicks and faces are a given. Believe me, that’s more than enough for an hour or two.

Quite frequently, you will run into a guy who offers more, a simpatico attitude, a special joy in giving and getting pleasure, with a bit of an inventive nature. I don’t speak Portuguese, so my special man also had to be able to talk with me using my rusty college Spanish.

I met a guy last spring at Estacao who really fit the bill. Lucas is a tall, early 20s, sandy haired frat boy type with a perfect swimmer’s build. In addition we could talk between the hot sex sessions and he impressed me with his sweetness. We made a date to spend the day together ($150 R). He has a car, so he came to my hotel and we started things off with a great afternoon in bed.

Then Lukas and I hit the road and he gave me a tour of Rio. As he drove, we talked about his life and hopes. He is a fine singer and hopes to go into Show Biz. He played a CD he cut and sang along in a sexy baritone. We had some drinks and dinner and then finished off the day with another roll in the hay. It’s one of my best memories of life on the road.

I’ve had some fine times with rent boys in Thailand and the US, but nothing matches the good heart of the Brazilian man. Sure, there are occasional sex and run guys, but most of the men I have met really find pleasure in the time they spend with you. Most are happy to kiss and cuddle afterward, and that really makes for a fine experience. Then, when you find that ‘someone special’ like Lucas, you realize that these are really kind guys with dreams of life and success beyond the thermas. When you get a chance to share their thoughts, (along with their bodies of course) they become still more irresistible. Give it a try! Happy hunting...UpNorth

Guest aquina

SO what's the chance of meeting him? Do you have his number by any chance. I, for one, would get more of a kick hanging out with a guy like that, then playing the wallflower in a sauna.

Guest UpNorth

Sorry to say, I don't have Lucas' number. All I can suggest is checking out Estacao and asking for him. If he's not around, talk to someone else who looks good. I guarantee that 90% of the guys are friendly and a pleasure to have a drink with.

Try out the one you like best and make a day date if he is as good as he looks.

Your saga is most appreciated. Muito Obrigado! The other day a fellow M4Mer wrote to me asking questions to which you alluded to in your response. What you wrote addressed his queries.

Also, what you wrote, UpNorth, is most timely and befitting; I'm sure he will appreciate reading your response, for it will enhance his experiences when he returns in October.:-) :)

Archived