THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Breno spotting

robbguy
This topic is 7707 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

At least until recently he was also on one of the Rio agency sites accessed through http://www.netgay.com.br

Breno may be commuting, as are some of the other guys. Business has been slow in Rio, now that it's low season, and at least one of my faves (who lives in Rio) has been going to SP on weekends to work at Lagoa. Evidently things aren't as seasonal in SP. Since it's not specifically a tourist town, there are probably fewer peaks and valleys than in Rio, which is so dependent on tourism for its livelihood.

Gosh, I hadn't checked out Abusado in ages. MY, how it's grown! It just goes on and on, doesn't it! Too bad so many of the X-rated pix are for subscribers only, but they've become almost as extensive as Olimpos and the site sure is a lot easier to maneuver through than Olimpos!

BTW, Breno's measurement on Abusado must be a typo. 33cm? Maybe 23cm on a good day! Not that Breno's deficient in anything, but at 33cm a guy would be on his way to Guinness Book fame! For the metrically challenged among us, 20cm = 8in, 23cm = 9in, 25cm = 10in, 28cm = 11in, and 30cm = 12in. (Globetrotting size queens have these vital statistics etched into their brains!)

Archived