THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

RIO 23 August & proof that these postings help....

Guest Wonderlust
This topic is 7711 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Wonderlust

I have been a silent observer of this site now for about 6 months. At the end of May, I was in Brazil for 10 days with a girl friend (read as that, girl friend) of mine and we went to Iquassu Falls and Rio.

I feel I owe a great deal to all you posters for the incredible amount of info that made the Rio part of my trip, much more amusing. I even had to replace a printer cartridge after all my printing was done. Went to Estacio, Point 202 and even Roger's.

WOW, what can I say. I am hooked. Having a friend with me did limit the amount of time I could swing by one of those places. She often wondered why I needed to go shopping so often. Second to last day, I fessed up and told her. With a deer in headlights kind of look she replied, "I want to go!" After I got my mouth off the floor, I said with a devilish grin, "sorry, for MEN only." She went on to say how she has been looking at all these hot guys now for a few days and she more then wants to have one (probably more like 10) in her. About an hour of story telling followed. We bonded. She was envious of me. Long story, short - I did hook her up, and by her own words, she saw the white lights of heaven gleaming down on her. She said it had been years, since she had multiples. Enough said!!

- my work was done. :p

Here I am not even back for 3 months, and I am going to Rio again! This time ALONE. Carlo has been gracious enough to book me the Atlantico and I will be there for 7 nights arriving on August 23 around noon. Would love to meet other M4Mers during my stay. Anyone else going to be there? Also interested in possibly joining or getting some interesting tours going. Any Ideas? Introduce yourself!

Here is my email: Wonderlustsf@hotmail.com

Regards,

Wonderlust

S.F. CA

Archived