THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Cost

world traveler
This topic is 7713 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I know there have many posts regarding costs, for the sauna boys. I am leaving in 3 weeks, am into sucking, kissing cuddling etc, no fucking. Will do all in the saunas, so what should one expect to pay for the above? And if a tip should be given how much? No need fo long replies, just the answer guys:P

Thanks

WT

There are pages upon pages in the archives regarding prices charged at the Brasilian saunas. The going rate-- as posted in some of them-- the saunas in RIo-- is R$50, and as the preceding poster stipulated + a gratuity at your discretion-- usual amount R$20 depending on how pleased you were.

Agree ahead of time. Although I knew this last February-- I was slightly burned twice; although one was worth it. Mikel at Estacao is a hunk who is extremely masculine-- and gives the sexiest of kisses at the end which is enough to make anybody cum on the spot or desire more, more, more!!

Agree with all of the above. For a typical session involving all of the activities you mention R$50 is standard. Tipping is always at your discretion, but shouldn't exceed R$20.

Axiom makes a good point about checking the price IN ADVANCE. There's no shame in this; everyone understands that this is a commercial transaction.

DON'T overpay. Business is very slow at the saunas right now because it's the depths of low season. (I've gotten e-mails in the last few days from a couple of my Rio faves moaning about how slim the client pickings are at the moment. One of them is commuting to SP on the weekends to work Lagoa, which seems to be less dependent on the tourist trade.) Supply greatly exceeds demand, and I'm sure local clients are bargaining very good "off season" discounts! ;) Personally, I think it's unseemly for an American or European to bargain, given the current exchange rates, but it's also unseemly to overpay. The guys will take your money, of course, but word will get around that you're something of a fool and can be taken advantage of. So avoid that by acting knowledgeable and pay the going rate.

P.S. Costs can go higher if you want something kinky or other "special services." If you have multiple boys to your cabine at once, each gets paid R$50 individually. There's no two-for-one rate!

R$100 seems to be considered a fair rate for overnights. That's what I pay my regulars, and they seem to be very content with that; nobody has asked for more.

Tri, your mentioning of two guys at the sauna that may go to your room for R50 each plus tip. I know you can't tell me that all will do, but when you take two into your room, do they mostly understand that they will "get it on" with eachother as well as with you? I like that scene very much.

WT

Actually, I'm not into multiple partner scenes, myself, so I'll defer to some of our other posters for a definitive answer.

However, whether it's one partner or many, I don't think it's a good idea to assume anything about what will happen in the privacy of your "cabine" or hotel room. It's best to talk with the guy(s) you like and tell them what what you're interested in doing/happening if you get together, and if they're OK with that. You don't need to be shy about that (although you should discuss this quietly and discreetly, of course) because Brazilians are not at all timid or squeamish about sex or talking about it. In fact, the guys, at least the experienced ones, will usually ask you what you're interested in. But that doesn't always happen, in which case you need to bring up the subject yourself.

By making clear what you're interested in doing ahead of time you'll avoid disappointments and disputes after the fact. The sauna guys may be very good at what they do (well, at least some of them) but none of them are mind-readers, and every client has a different interest/taste. So you have to let them know what you want and find out if they're into providing that.

Hell don't be shy boy. I make it clear that the activo boy will at some stage fuck the passivo boy and I get the passivo boy to acknowledge this. Sometimes its best to choose the third boy between the both of you since you don't know who likes who in their world.

On the other hand you don't want him picking his buddies unless you particularly like them.

My first threesome, kevin picked honario (at estacion) and whilst kevin was a bit hammy honario i have seen two more times since then.

(72 days and counting(roughly))

If you want a threesome-- fully discuss all perameters before entering the cabine. I don't consider myself an authority on this, but last October I went alone (for the first time) to Estacao. While I sat and observed the happenings-- a cute boy came up to me and introduced himself; his name was Jodi. He then asked if I would acknkowledge him and his friend in a session; of course, I stated in the affirmative. Jodi spoke some English, so it was not too difficult to arrange the happenings in the cabine. While in the cabine-- Jodi fucked his friend; we were all engaged in fun activities; I paid each $R70.00. Both seemed elated. Jodi then proceeded to show me photos of his girl friend who hailed from Australia; I was indeed NOT impressed and asked him for one his pics; apparently he did not understand or did not want to hand over one of these to me. I was a little disappointed, but I did not stew. Jodi wanted to make arrangements to get with me outside of the sauna (at my hotel) after he had danced at LeBoy, but we were unable to finalize this: I was game, though! Jodi is one "hottie"!

Jodi's friend saw me back at Estaco the following Monday; he'd wanted to get with me, but I politely said Noa. This v-shaped young man had a friend who had an endowment that I wanted, so his friend and I got together.

This event was the icing on the cake before I departed Rio for the US that last October. The memory is indelibly etched in my mind!

Archived