THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Cheap air fare to Rio!!!!!!!!!

langster
This topic is 7723 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guys, I just got my weekly special list from travelzoo.com, it comes every Wednesday, and they have a round trip ticket plus hotel to Rio leaving New York or Miami for 5 days for $499. The hotel is the Savoy. Travel dates are leaving Oct 7 or 8 and Nov 24. Just thought you guys might be interested. Check it out!

:+

I just booked myself on the Oct 7 departure. It's just the right time for me and the price can't be beat. The flight is on Varig with one stop in Sao Paolo. Can't wait to get back - it's been almost a year. Anyone else planning to take this package? Any info on Savoy Othon Travel Hotel? I don't really look for much other than a safe clean place to sleep. I didn't bring guys back to the hotel last time (other than Gringo) and don't plan to this time either. My only regret is that I will miss out on meeting all the other guys that will be there later in the month. Any early arrivals planned?

The Savoy is fine. I have stayed there. It is basic, but fine. If you are a walker (I am) you can get to the action quite well. LeBoy is closer to you there than at the Atlantico (and I love the Atlantico and Lis, btw).

Love,

IamI

Archived