THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

final itinerary for month tour of Brazil

gulliver
This topic is 7733 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Floridarobb and I have settled on an itinerary with Carlos and will spend a month touring Brazil.

will be in these cities:

Porto Allegre

Belo Horozante

Recife

Fortaleza

Salvador

Brasilia

If any posters have any recent information regarding saunas, bars with rent boys, hotels, restaurants, let us know. Will be in rio at the Atlantico for a week before and will end in Sao Paulo.

Floridarobb and I have settled on an itinerary with Carlos and will spend a month touring Brazil.

will be in these cities:

Porto Allegre

Belo Horozante

Recife

Fortaleza

Salvador

Brasilia

If any posters have any recent information regarding saunas, bars with rent boys, hotels, restaurants, let us know. Will be in rio at the Atlantico for a week before and will end in Sao Paulo.

Sounds like a fine itinerary to me! You'll have enough time in each place to get a feel for it, and not feel too rushed. I see you dropped the Amazon from this trip, but Brazil's an awfully big country and it's hard to see everything at once. You can save Manaus, Belem and some of the interesting smaller cities in the Northeast for your next adventure trip!

Guest Tomcal_

I am meeting Gulliver and Florida Robb for the first week of their Brazil Adventure, in Rio Aug. 5th to 11th, my objective is to keep them at my "pace" with the boys that first week, so they will need the rest and relaxation that the other two weeks of touring Brazil will provide. lol

Archived