THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Rodenei/Rodrigo

grweyers
This topic is 7734 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Funily enough I was just thinking of these two earlier today. I never got to meet them but rumour has it they were whisked off by some rich man (Coco chanel rings a bell lol)

Mind you they were not exceptionally good looking but apparantly in tune with each other. Don't know if people found them better together or on their own.

Perhaps some people might care to share some tales with us?

In OctoBER of 2002, I had wanted to see the twins; they were nowhere in sight when I went to Estacao. Before I went back in February, someone at this site stated that the twins have become "kept" men. Both have a "sugar daddy" to keep them warm and super-sweet; therefore, they are no longer in the sauna scene.

Guest Tomcal_

Driver, you and I seem to be agreeing on everything lately!! They are/were being "kept" and I think it was a guy posting under Coco, and you are right, they were not IMHO anywhere near as goodlooking as many of the boys and their bodies while nice, where not as toned like the other boys. they were working at Estacio during two of my three visits in 2002, April and Aug. and I always passed as I found other guys more attractive and the "twin" thing doesn't do anything for me(I dont' want two of the same I want two each different! lol)

One of my friends who was with me on that August trip did get with them about an hour before he was leaving for the airport, but he was detirmined to get with them. He RAVED about how great were, very in synyc with you, and very orchestrated while they would never touch each other, they both were doing things with the customer simutainiously. I have some pics of them that he sent me and they were "mirror" images of each other, One's dick curved left and the other right.

The twins have been one of my all time great experiences during their too-brief appearance on the sauna scene. I first met them through an introduction by a friend in Sao Paulo. When I Rio, I would see them almost every day. For anyone who doesn't think they were handsome, sexy and well-built, well we've obviously have a different set of eyes and if you had ever experienced them - especially together...oh well.

Unfortunately they first disappeared around January with Coco who is a very nice guy (not rich) American who was somewhat obsessed with them but is over it now (I think). I'm not sure what has become of them, but I'd sure like to find out and I keep hoping I'll run into them in Rio. Their cel phone is disconnected and I've tried calling their (mother's) home a couple of times without success. I think I will try dropping a note there by mail and see if I get a call.

Anyway, delightful, honest charming and hot-as-hell company if you ever have the opportunity.

Archived