THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Shows at the Saunas

Guest jjme
This topic is 7740 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest jjme

I've gathered from other posters and some sauna websites that "shows" are offered at certain times. Could some of the experienced posters give some info on the kind of shows offered... and schedules (days & times) if they are that formal? This would be appreciated. My first Rio visit ends on Aug. 6th when I take a bus to Sao Paulo for the last few nights of the trip. So it looks like I'll just be missing the next M4M rendez-vous. So I'll have to warm things up for you guys so the boys are primed and aroused for your arrival. Send instructions along with the necessary payments via a private email :D

Good travels to all!

jjme

There's always something going on at one or another of the saunas. Your best bet is just to go and then pick up copies of the little fliers that are available at the entrance. Also the fliers handed out later at night at Corujinha. They'll usually have the schedule of shows and events. Don't worry about missing out on anything very special; these things happen every week because the sauna owners need to keep up interest to attract local patrons, who seem to particularly like the various shows. Shows and events range from "birthday parties" for famous drag queens (and their entourage of hunks), big dick or best ass contests, karaoke nights, you name it.

If you're in SP, there's always something on at Lagoa on Friday nights. . .

Guest Tomcal_

Shows at Estacio and 117 on Fridays at 9:00 and Pointe 202 on Saturdays. Estacio is dead on Saturdays as everyone is 3 blocks up the street at Pointe 202(not a problem for management as Junior owns both places)However as SFTraveller and I found out this past April, while all the rest of the M4M's had made it up to pointe early, we went to Estacio and were the only two customers among a dozen or so boys! WE stayed for an hour or so and then headed to pointe to catch the show!

Well Tomcal's enthusiasm can perhaps be explained by the fact that he immediately nabbed the best looking guy in the place. I, on the other hand, never got laid. Isn't that an old joke--can't get laid in a whorehouse? Anyway, Tom's right about the times--I wouldn't worry too much though. Let's face it--this ain't Broadway. The boys are show enough for me at least. Also you can check out the websites such as http://www.point202.com.br or look at the saunas in Rio via http://www.netgay.com.br--they usually mention the showtimes, although in my experience they usually start at least 30 to 45 minutes late. Enjoy yourself and please report back here on your experiences. SF Traveler

I've fooled around with one or two, although it always seems that the ones I want the most aren't available. It seems to me, however, that Sucker, somewhat more persistent than I, managed to convince an incredible guy to "perform" privately for him last April. And then Sucker very kindly regaled us all with a graphic description later. When all's said and done, Brazil has such a surfeit of riches, what's one more boy or less? SF Traveler

The 2 shows I have seen at 117 were a live sex show and a SM show. Both shows were supposed to be professionals but were in fact local actors. It was live sex though the actors sometimes have problems on the night and need help from the boys. Last time I stood near the stage at 117 only to have a table cleared next to where I stood and some guy get fucked on the table next to me. {details in my earlier trip report].

The show nights at 117 will make the bar area very busy, a lot of people will be dressed rather than clothed and the rooms might get tied up.

I have to say that they are worth watching if only for the humour content. If you get a place at the front so much the better but be careful, you could be so close as to constitute a threesome.

Estacao had a drag singer the last Friday I was there and she was a hoot -- very interactive with the crowd. What I have seen at the other saunas are regular strip shows which are, at best, anti-clamactic, as the shows in the showers are on-going.

Archived