THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Rio pictures finally posted

robbguy
This topic is 7741 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Gringo

thanks for taking the time and effort to present the opportunity to see so many handsome brasilians in the flesh!! so many beautiful bodies with that devil flash in their eyes!! talk about eye candy.:+

hi, gringo,

you're welcome. glad you enjoyed them. incidentally, it seems that you all have to be sent the link for the new pics before you can view them so contact me and i will forward the link. take care. robb

RE: Great pics

the guy in pic #9 is andre, hot as a pistol, who works at point202 and the guy in pic #11, whose name i don't remember (help, Sucker) also works at point 202. i hooked up with andre twice and could definitely have a steady diet of that! he is a little dominant and very sexy. if you like to be held down while a hot stud fucks your mouth, he will be right up your alley. *smile* robb

Guest josekel3

Robbguy,

Great photos! I'm horny as hell just looking at them. I see that you hooked up with Junior. I recognize his foto from the series of fotos taken on the boat trip. Did you meet him at a sauna? If not, how did you contact him? Who's the guy in #60? Thanks again

Joe

Hi,

The guy in pic #60 is a sauna boy from Point 202 but I don't know his name. He is a doll. He was at the party and at Corujinha almost every night. And I met up with Junior through a friend of a friend. He does not work at the saunas. If you want his phone number, let me know. His Michaelangelo's David ass has to be seen (and tasted) to be believed. mmmmm Take care. Robbguy

RE: And Here's Some More Eye Candy

MixBrasil, probably the largest gay site in Latin America, has posted pix of the most gorgeous hunks modeling clothes at the recent São Paulo Fashion Week. Woof, woof!

Check them out at http://mixbrasil.uol.com.br/extra!/moda1/moda.asp

Note that when you scroll down to the bottom of the first page of thumbnails, there are a couple of other albums to check out, too!

Also, by going to the MixBrasil home page and clicking on Pride, you'll find pix of all the various events in Brazil (and elsewhere) with lots of toothsome participants. Besides SP, where there were a million participants, parades were held in places as unlikely, at least until recently, as Manaus and Porto Velho, the capital of the Amazonian state of Rondônia. As you can see from the photos, there's drool-producing talent the length and breadth of Brazil! :p

Guest Tomcal_

The guy in those pics is Fabio, great guy, we met him originally at Corujinha's in April. He was at the first M4M party.

With regard to the pictures of Fabio, he looks a lot like a guy I knew as Breno, in particular, the tatoo on the left pec. Breno drives around in a red Ford truck that was supposedly given to him by an American admirer. Breno and a cute bottom put on a show for me.

Guest Tomcal_

Bobby, you are right about who Breno is, but if I am looking at the right pics on Robbguys' album, that is Fabio. Breno is not in any of the pic! I have some pics of breno i can send you that are on my ofoto. album. And Breno is a "cute & talented" bottom!!

hey, tom,

you're right. it is fabio in the pics. i do have pics of breno a.k.a. gaucho in my other 2003 pics album on ofoto.com that i took in february. i didn't know he is a bottom. he tried like crazy to top me but it wasn't gonna happen. hot man indeed. btw, i'm going to miss you by a week. i have to be in nyc for a little business and i'll be staying at gulliver's for this weekend. on saturday night, we're gonna hit the brazilian restaurant on 8th avenue and then the gaiety and stella's. looking forward to it. take care. robbguy

Archived