THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Greetings from Rio

robbguy
This topic is 7749 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Bon dia,

Rio will never be the same. So much to report and so little time to spend at a keyboard. I will be posting more detailed opnes when I get home. (Ugh! The thought of leaving!) It has been such a blast being here and spending time with other M4Mers, I can´t tell you. Every day has been at least two saunas and Coruginha´s afterwards til 2 or 2:30am. There have to be at least 35-40 boys at the restaurant every night (word has gotten around that the Americans are in town and we love to keep the boys well fed). They are also hoping they will be the "chosen one" for a sleepover at the hotel. So many familiar faces to all of us show up and you wish you could take all of them home. The saunas have been quiet being off-season. Muito boys and not many customers so we really have an advantage. New faces all over the place and the to-die-for bodies are EVERYWHERE! We have been going to Estacao and Point regularly. Forget Roger´s. It´s open one day and closed the next. Went to Club 117 on last Saturday night and again on Wednesday night. Saturday night was good but Wednesday night was a disaster. There were only a handful of customers and around 15 boys and when Sucker and I walked in, the boys were all over us and would not take no for an answer. It was so uncomfortable that we left after 10 minutes and two of the boys even followed us in the subway station. Last night we visited Meio Mundo and Spa 73. Meio Mundo is not exactly in a good area and the place was dark and a little menacing so we left after a check-the-place-out tour. At Spa 73, not too many boys but I did hook up with an 18 year old named Alejandro (O Mon Dieu!) He is a beautiful boy and is one of the best kissers I have met on this trip so far. He stayed at the hotel last night and I am considering calling him for tonight, too. He is that good. So far I have hooked up with several guys that many of us know from past visits: Claudio, Fabio, Alex, Junior, Andrea, Daniel,.... among MANY others. I have pics of all of them (they just love to pose) and plan on posting the pics, all 250 of them, on ofoto when i get back. Gulliver, Florida Rob and Sucker left this morning for Sao Paulo for a few days and another friend is leaving tonight but there will still be a few left to keep the tradition going. Sad to see them leave. This has been one of the best vacations I have ever had. To be here in paradise is great but to spend it with fun and genuinely nice people makes it ten times better. I feel like I have established good friendships here and look forward to being here again and sharing time with everyone. And Tom, it was nice talking with you on the phone. Looking forward to October and the next party.

Well, all for now. I have to go meet more boys. Only three days left here! Take care. Robbguy

Guest josekel3

Robbguy,

Thanks for the update on your days in Rio.. I've been eagerly awaiting word knowing that you are not timid in giving details. I look forward to the 250 fotos. I'm glad that you got to Meio Mundo (at least for a look) and to Spa 73. I did not make it to either place during my Feb. visit but plan to go when I return to Rio in late August.

I guess there is a downside to the off season. But I can live with being harrased by a dozen or so Brazilian boys. Enjoy you last few days! (I don't doubt that you will.)

Joe

San Francisco

Robb, last evening my friend who traveled with me to RIo asked if I'd heard/read anything from you since the party--and my response was, "not yet"--he and the others must be having loads and loads of fun! Well, I am glad that you finally got your breath and were able to write a few words. I hope you will give us the "t" about the party. My friend, as well as I, were quite impressed with what you ordered for all to imbibe.

I, too, am looking toward four months from now-- Soiree 2 although I plan to be in Brasil the first part of the month and perhaps stay until November 2 or 3. I did a rough sketch datewise yesterday; now I have to coordinate and arrange the real "nuts and bolts" of things. CarloRio has already booked my room at the Atlantico.

Again, Muito obrigado, man-

Robb- were you able to meet "Needstraining"? He was suppose to be in Rio from 20 June to the 30th? This was to have been his first trip; he didn't stay at the Atlantico-- I don't believe...

I am interested in how he managed the trip but plan to email him after Monday if he doesn't write here. Adeus!

Hi, Axiom,

Hope all is well in the real world. I haven´t run into needstraining as of yet. But then again, if he hasn´t been hanging out at the saunas or Corujinha and since he is not stayiong at the Atlantico, it´s probably not likely I will.

Yesterday was an unbelievable day. I think I mentioned meeting a cutie named Alejandro at Spa 73 on Thursday night. Well, after three trysts with him, I went to Estacao and met a beautiful black boy named Marcel and had a terrific time with him, followed by a session with Fabio (un-fucking-believable; his cumshot hit the wall!), went to Corujinha and hung out there for awhile with friends and muito boys, and one of my faves Daniel showed up and we spent the night at the hotel with me. This has got to be heaven. Has to be. I was sitting in Corujinha with Daniel`s hand in mine and thought "it doesn´t get any better than this". Today I have a date at 5pm with Jefferson, a boy I met at Estacao, who´s supposed to meet me at the hotel. Hot boy with the dick of death. And tonight us guys plan on doing Club 117 and Point, where there will be an Egyptian Orgy (Lord knows what that is) at 9 or 10. Daniel is supposed to be there. He is such a sweet guy. I could fall for him very easily. You will understand why when you see my pics of him.

Hope Gulliver and FloridaRob are having a good time in Sao Paulo. We miss them. Only two more days left for me here. Sad to say. But there is October to look forward to.

Take care and will be posting again soon. Peace. Robbguy

Hey Robb -

Are you or any of the other gang still going to be there next weekend? I'm coming in Thurs morning thru Mon evening and would like to meet some more of the M4Mers. Am going to be very busy daytimes working on the new casa - but ohhh those evenings and nights. By the way, if you would tell Jefferson that Birch is coming and has the aminos for him. Many thanks and hope to see you.

Jake

hi, jake,

i am leaving the city today and the rest of the guys are leaving in a day or two. i haven´t heard of any m4mérs being here when you are. wish i could have stayed that long. i don´t think i will be seeing jefferson again on this trip. i will try to squeeze in one last sauna visit before i head for the airport. more to come. robbguy

It may have been off season in Rio but the weather was absolutely magnificent during the past ten days. Totally blue and sunny all day without being hot - could be poolside all day without worrying about burning. And to be sure, the boys seem even more attentive during slow season. Corujinhas was in my opinion as much fun (if not more)than the saunas - everyone ended up there. No problem hiring an overnighter for reasonable fees and many many to choose from. I will start planning more off season time as soon as I can get the weather figured out.

Guest gmo4

Wow, wow, and oh my god!

Rio was absolutely wonderful when I went for the first time last July. But I must say, Rio with this group of M4M'rs was the best vacation ever.

Would be so hard pressed to pick a favorite boy. Bruno, Renato, Andre, Alexander, Jordi, and so many who's names I have forgotten. It will not be a vacation that I soon forget. You know how it goes, right Robbguy? Sometimes you just have to turn to someone and say, "What's the name of this guy that I'm with right now?" What a fantastic blur the whole thing was.

I must thank Robbguy, Gulliver, Floridarobb, Sucker and all the others for a great time. Thanks for taking me under your wing and making me feel so welcome. I am already planning for October!!!

Already miss you,

gmo4

Archived