THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Gulliver, Rob, Sucker...where's the latest report??

Guest Tomcal_
This topic is 7756 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Tomcal_

Gulliver, Florida Robb and Sucker are in Rio and I am jealous, we were all there in April and it was great, and now I am here while they are having fun in Rio!!! so much fun they haven't written anything which means they are probably wearing out all the guys!

Guys, when you read this, write about the latest and newest at Estacio, 202 and 117.

TOMCAL,

the party tonight looks like it may be a bigger bash than the one we had in april. there are about 14 of us norte americanos and probably double that in rentboys. unlike the first one, they are all not concerned about how it will work and and are all trying to be invited. we are having it in the suite instead of the public roof area and monica has arranged for a full dinner served by the hotel. we are having the bar in the suite private pool area and the other food inside.

the weather has been the best I have ever experienced in rio during these past six months - beautiful sunny days and slightly cool eveinings. Many boys in SP for pride weekend means many new faces at the saunas. We have been hanging at corujinas at night and all bringing guests back to the hotel - Amerigo (the nite clerk) has his eyebrows slightly raised most of the night.

Of course Foridarobb is always slightly boozing, ira slightly conflicted, robbguy photographing anything that moves and I am trying so hard to keep them all out of trouble with no time for myself save a few moments of torunament Scrabble and an occasional boy moment.

Discovered a JFK JR. lookalike at estacao and had one of your old tricks fabio in the suite last night. Did you teach him to arrange the chairs in front of the mirror for such sexual acrobotics. wow

CaLL us tonight during the party.

your rio buddies gulliver, floridarobb, robbguy, sucker and those who have only heard of your exploits internationally and have not yet met you.

I'm so jealous my head's about to explode. I'm going to call Tomcal later today and see if we can call together during the party. But I do have one tiny request for Gulliver, Florida Rob and/or Sucker. If you see Kevin, could somebody give him R$100 or so from me? He's such a little shit disturber, I know, but I remember him so fondly. Just let me know, and I'll mail you some of my leftover Brazilian money. Have a great time! SF Traveler.

Guest Tomcal_

I sent this once and it didn't post, so if this is a duplicate you know why.

I got this email from Gulliver this morning, here is part:

Tomcal...everyone asks of you and i told them you are doing volunteer work in a clinic for sexual compulsives - showing them how to use daytimers efficiently...

I always seem to end up double booking some hours in the afternoon, forgetting who I asked over in the excitement of the evening and then the next day there will be two boys showing up at 1:00 or 3:00 It's true a do need a daytimer, or better yet and assistant

Gulliver, if you see this, can you send an email to Cindy at your office about this coming Friday! thanks, Tom

Report from Rio

hi, all,

here in Rio, the gin is cold and the guys are hot! (to sort of paraphrase "Chicago"). got here on saturday and have been planning the party for tonight. it´s gonna be a doozie. we have around 10 m4m guys and 25 boys attending. everyone keeps inviting more and more of the boys. it´s a riot. the hotel is doing the food. the menu is coxhinha de frango (chicken hors dóeuvres), ham and cheese rolls, frango e quinte empadas (chicken and cheese empadas), mixed salad, potato salad, special rice, farofa de ovos (manioc flour with eggs), fried potatoes, split grilled chicken and tenderloin, molho a campanha (special sauce), fruit salad with chantilly cream, and caiparinhas. the boys will be well fed. and for drinks, lots of red bull, beer, sodas, and assorted drinks. and for dessert, a chocolate birthday cake with cocoanut frosting. hopefully, everyone will enjoy themselves. the birthday boy has no idea this is happening. gulliver and i have been running around the city getting snacks, balloons, liquor, etc. the hotel has been great in providing all the sundry things we need. the boys are excited, too. word spread very quickly through the saunas and they all wanted to be invited. there are six of us at the atlãntico so we have enough rooms to accomodate any couplings that take place. i plan on taking LOTS of pics. have taken quite afew so far at the saunas, corujinha, and at the hotel. will be posting them when i get home. the weather has been glorious. warm balmy days and cooler nights. it´s heaven. we went to 117 and point 202 on saturday night and went to estacao and point 202 last night. we wanted to get to the boys to invite them before they made plans. one of the boys showed up at the hotel this morning, thinking the party was at 7:30 am. a hottie but a little slow on the uptake. my kind of boy! wish more of you guys could be here. tom, have heard great things about you. looking forward to october. juan carlos says hello. and sftraveller, you have good friends here, too. what a great bunch of guys. i have connected with one of the boys at point 202, daniel. what a sweet kid. beautiful and hot as hell and very affectionate. when you see photos, you will be enamored, too. met up with juan carlos at estacao last night. he´s now working there after leaving point 202. and saw claudio, luciano, and costelli at 117 and dennis at estacao. saw flavio at corujinho saturday night. we have been going there every night after the saunas. the boys just gravitate to our tables. i brought baseball caps, designer underwear, t-shirts, colognes, etc. they love the little presents. and i have some really hot pics, too. they love posing. i brought my digital camera and the shots have been good. incidentally, tom, i wrote a post and gulliver added to it this morning but somehow as he was typing, the post got lost. maybe that´s the one you received. he later retyped another one. well, gotta go and buy flowers for the tables. i will keep you informed about the party and all the details. take care and peace. robbguy

RE: Report from Rio

Gee, I'm jealous I'm missing the party, too! It sounds like it's going to be great! Should be, after having the first one. Now everybody, including the hotel, knows what's necessary and there should be fewer kinks in the planning.

We'll be looking forward to photos. In fact, the only thing I think you guys seem to have forgotten is to invite the society columnist and photog from "O Grito" (the local gay paper) to this festive event! After all, the M4M Brazil Nuts are becoming a local institution, and as you can see from the reaction of the sauna guys, we've definitely become the talk of the town! ;) A little self-promotion can't hurt. We certainly want to become known as the crowd the hot guys want to hang out with when we're in town!!! In fact, I think we're well on our way to displacing Jabba as the favorite visiting foreign celebrity. Well, at least Tomcal is; you'd be amazed how many guys came up to me in the past couple of months wistfully inquiring when he's due back in Rio! :7

robbguy- thanks for posting. I always like to read the wonderful details. While 800,000 are in Sao Paulo-- you and the others will have fewer in number but an heightened espirit de corps. Enjoy and until October 2003--. Axiom

PS The menu seems to be quite impressive and delectable.

�?��?<ealous about missing this one that I may hold my breath until I explode. x(

I know you guys are having a great time. Please call Juan Carlo "Majistad" and tell him I say hi.

Are there going to be photos posted on Snapfish or Ofoto? :p

Dick

Guest Tomcal_

CTDick, are you going to be able to make it in Oct? I just was looking at pictures tonight of us at the Restaurant the last night we all were there(mario's?) the seafood buffet place, that was a great night(I was with Breno!!) I will be back in NYC this weekend(gay pride in NYC) and on July 18 - 21st if you can make it over. Tom

Guest skewerpole

You guys are whetting my apetite to join the October migration. Hope there is room for another convert to the group.

Thanks, but I can't make that week.

For those of us who make advcanced future plans, can the 2nd annual April saunaboy party be the week of April 19-24? That is the next time I can plan on being in my favorite city.

Dick

Robbguy-- do you plan to report about the party when you return to the States? You guys must be having a "hell of a fucking time" right now! It's almost Thursday in the States, and your fabulous adventure was Monday--Brasilian.

Even though you have yet to report and recapitulate--I'll just be patient!:9

Archived