THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Driver heads for October Party

Driver
This topic is 7768 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hello Driver!

That's great. I am coming as well and am looking forward to meeting you. In fact I bet we get quite a few "m4m"ers there.

I haven't been of course but do any of the saunas seem like the kind of place you could throw some kind of party? You know surprise someone on their birthday with a cake or something. Or do any of them have facilities where you could do more?

Oh yeah I have to publicly recognize CarloRio for some amazing help in planning and very quickly too. I had an unusual request and he got on it and had answers in a few hours. Lets put it this way, it's a unique way to meet college age boys in Rio. However, you will have to ply me with caiperinhas to get the details. }(

Of course my plan will only work if there is some part of Rio that is NOT filled with hot men! Hmm back to the drawing board.

Jeff

Guest Tomcal_

Looking forward to meeting both of you guys!! Driver, I know you and I have shared some of the same guys! You have good taste in Men! LOL

I am curious to meet this Andre (Andrew) guy that everyone rates so highly. I also have just read the last party threads and I can bring pringles from the UK. Is there anything else I could bring from Europe? French cheeses? Champagne? English Tea or crisps?

Do we know how many will be there for Octobers party? I arrive 19th October and leave 6th November.

Although I am waiting to purchase my airline tickets in order to get the best deal, so please count me in: I plan to be in RIo before and after the party. I've just sent CarloRomano my dates for the Atlantico and possible room choices.

I, too, desire to help with the party in anyway interesting that I can. I'll send TomCal an email denoting what I'd like to bring besides myself...:-)

Guest Tomcal_

Driver, at last count, 12 M4M's are confirmed and another 3 or 4 possibles. Last time we tried for an average of 2 to 1, that's boys to M4M's!! So min. of 24 boys to invite. (some M4M's were taking more then one boy at a time to their rooms during the party.....)

Are we still planning on an August weekend in LV to discuss party planning? I hope so, both because it's going to be a bit more complicated logistically and because I want to get together with you guys again before October! With 25 boys (my personal minimum if I'm going to get laid with Tomcal around), we're going to need a fair number of little gifts etc to keep them occupied while they're resting between tricks. And it's going to take two or three days at least to cart in the necessary quantity of Red Bull. For your information, I'm currently planning to arrive on the Friday prior to the party and leave on the following Saturday. I'm going to be traveling around the country during the prior week, hopefully with my namoradinho from Floripa. SF Traveler

Driver,

My dates are Oct. 23 through Nov. 3. I am saddened to learn that the two people who are most responsible for my desire to visit Brazil, (Tri and Gringo) will not be present and I am trying very hard not to take it personally. ha

I also am a little unnerved to find that some M4Mers were taking more than one boy at a time (Tomcal????) since I am worried that I will have a hard time getting any interest from any sauna boys with Tomcal around. But, that's a problem I will just have to deal with, and maybe I will purchase some insurance by having Arthur Brazil (Carlo Coxx) visit that night.

Please keep me posted as to the planning meeting and let me know what to bring for the soiree (besides Arthur).

:+

Guest Gringo

jackhammer---I would LOVE to share that first wonderful visit with you, but my next trip to Brasil will be from Christmas through Carnavale. I'm sure you will be in good hands and the magic with seduce you too. ;)

Archived