THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

The adventure begins...........

jackhammer91406
This topic is 7774 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

With the serious hope of saving enough money to go for the Soiree in Rio this October, I ordered my Pimsler tapes today. I also opened my "Rio" folder to begin to save printed out threads from the archives with all the great informationn regarding sites, guys, restaurants, guys, transportaion and oh yes, guys. Thanks to all who have compiled these archives. I can tell I am going to be busy. but a special thanks to Tri who started this process for me (and has become editor in chief of this forum) and Gringo, who's poetic love of all things Brasil makes anyone want to go. Also thanks to all of the M4Mers who have responded to me via email and shared their pics from last April. I Look forward to this adventure.

:9

Guest Gringo

...its a primal call...a distant ancient drumming we have all heard. It's tropical, it's exotic, it's hot. Life is short, get on the plane, live a little...:+

Well, as we've learned from reading replies on this site, not ALL have heard that distant, throbbing drumming! Even when they're here, with all the magic of Brazil right under their noses, some guys just don't get it. But if it doesn't happen for them here in Brazil, maybe it will in Thailand or Cuba. Or Bayonne or Bridgeport. . .

Anyway, Jack, I'm sure you'll have a memorable visit. And don't worry about the pennies too much. Airfares to Brazil aren't that expensive, with a bit of shopping, and other costs here are also low, even with the weaker dollar. And there's more to Brazil than Rio and SP, which are the two most expensive destinations. Hotels and guys are much cheaper in other cities, so factor that into your plans, too.

Meanwhile, have fun. Planning the trip can be almost as enjoyable as the actual trip itself!

Archived