THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Hot Brazilian Videos

Mike_M
This topic is 7792 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just thought I'd alert everyone to a hot set of videos distributed by AMVC and produced by Alexander Pictures. It's called "Men Of The Brazilian Military" and there are 5 tapes: vol. 1-5. They're supposed to be military guys that strip and jerk-off for the camera. I have the feeling it's just a conceit for the sake of the video and they are really sauna boys. One of them, on vol. 1, is Antonio de Marcelos (sp?), who was recently in a Freshman photo shoot and featured in another thread in this site. On the downside, the series is rather repetitive. All the scenes take place in the same setting and have basically the same M.O. On the upside, they are all hot. I have a feeling they will be familiar to the sauna regulars; I'd be willing to bet Tomcal knows several!

If you visit the AMVC site, at amvc.com, and click on Alexander Pictures you can see photos of all the guys. When I ordered there was a special of all 5 for $99. Due to the repetitiveness of the scenes, I suggest you just get the one or two where the guys are of special interest to you.

They are not the type of video you would want to sit back and watch the whole video, but for a little inspiration for a late-night jo, they serve just fine! It's something to carry you over until the next trip to Rio.

Guest Tomcal_

Mike, the only one I know is the one listed as Alfonso in Vol. 1 ( the third guy) He is also in the July/current issue of Inches magazine. He is a really nice guy, lot of fun. He is at Estacao Sauna.

Guest Tomcal_

Mike, the only one I know is the one listed as Alfonso in Vol. 1 ( the third guy) He is also in the July/current issue of Inches magazine. He is a really nice guy, lot of fun. He is at Estacao Sauna.

Archived