THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Information On Hotels in Sao Paulo

Guest kabah10
This topic is 7799 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest kabah10

Hello everyone!!

I will be on on Sao Paulo on the las week of may. I need some help to find a descent hotel. I'm looking for something not to far from everything specially the Thermos Lagao Club. Can someone send me any information on hotels or a travel guide in Sao Paulo?

Thanks

>Hello everyone!!

>

>I will be on on Sao Paulo on the las week of may. I need some

>help to find a descent hotel. I'm looking for something not

>to far from everything specially the Thermos Lagao Club. Can

>someone send me any information on hotels or a travel guide in

>Sao Paulo?

>

>Thanks

Click on the first topic ...South of the USA, and you'll find what might answer your question!

Staying in São Paulo

Dear M4Mers,

If you are plannig to stop by Termas Lagoa in one of these days and might want to spend some time in Sampa. There is a brand new hotel which is offering a fantastic price until the end of June... You can stay there for US$ 34.00 a night... and it's walking distance from Lagoa.... it's the Ibirapuera Hotel.

As we had already done in Rio we are extending our reservations services and deal to the largest city in South America. Thus if you need that service don't hesitate to contact us....

Carlo Romano:7

Not your only best company in Rio, but in São Paulo as well....

Archived