THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Chronically unfeasible (Cronicamente Inviável)

Guest rjbloke
This topic is 7800 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest rjbloke

I saw this movie the other day. You guys may like it. It showed a sauna scene - best ass contest, guys in the shower, guys playing with themselves, conversation between a sauna guy and a would be sauna guy. Note that the explicit sauna scene is not until the middle of the movie. The rest of the movie is a good look at the Brazilian culture - the way it is...

Guest Ernani

Cronicamente Inviável is an intelligent movie with a mix of video clip and TV advertisement language, very ironic, showing different types of Brazilians living in 4 regions of the country and they meet each other eventually. I met the Director in 117 last year ( no wonder it has sauna scenes ), and he is as polemic as his movie. I recommend you all to watcht it, for it is very gay also.

I inquired about this video yesterday via TLV only to be told that presently there is a backorder of some 30 days. ...guess it has become an overnight hit...

I yearn to see this vid since the originator and Ernani more than peaked my interests! Obrigado, men! AX2----.

Archived