THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Summary of April Rio Trip

Guest Tomcal_
This topic is 7807 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Tomcal_

There were several posts from M4M's that were at the 1st M4m's Rio Soiree, but thought I would summarize what this trip was like, fun wise, sex wise and friendship wise, since it was my 5th one in 18 months.

1) It was the BEST so far! Why? I guess I know my way around Rio well(or at least the 3 block radius of Atlantico! lol)so it feels very comfortable. When I take the drive in from the airport, I almost feel like I am coming home! When I checked in to the hotel and the staff greets you warmly, and remember your name(so did the clerks at the suanas!!) As my friend and I walked from the hotel to a restaurant nearby for lunch after arriving, with in 15 minutes we ran into 3 different guys I knew and who recognised me! Feels like going back to your high school reunion(only in towels!)

2)My first visit in Oct of 2001 I went with the same friend, but the next 3 visits I went by myself. Each time I met Americans in Rio and I had alot of fun, but this time with fellow M4M's there, it made it so much more enjoyable. I had only met Gulliver in person previously, who I had met for lunch in NYC, but the rest only by their posts and in the case of Tri, and Sucker and SFTraveller and CTDcik, only through Phone calls. All of the guys were fun, easy going and personable!(I will always remember FloridaRobb, holding the waiters hand down as he is pouring the drinks at our table at Corujinha's) I am kinda of a type "A" personality, really don't like group activites, l;ike doing my own thing, like to run the show, kinda want to be in control, yet I found myself looking for the other guys to go out with each evening! You can't ask for a better vacation!! Good friends, great weather, Hot Boys, lots of sex!!!! If this isn't heaven, it should be!

3)I was looking forward to seeing Dalton, Alek, Anderson and Andre again, turns out the only one I saw was Dalton. The others were MIA's

But the great thing about the Rio Saunas, is there are always more, hot boys arriving!! I was ready to get married to Dalton last Oct., this time the sex was great, but like a long term marriage, lacking the excitement!! Fortunatly, I found several(ok about 30) other guys who could provide the excitement! One guy who is thinging about coming to the Oct. soriee, asked "If there are so many of us will there be enough boys to go around?" YES!! there are 4 suanas and when word gets out that there are alot of Americans in town, they will be there and you will have many choices!!

To those of you thinking about going to Rio....Book your Ticket and come down in Oct. you will have fun, friends and as much sex as you want!! But more importantly, you will meet alot of great guys who you will have things in common with, and it really adds to the experience!

I had planned on being in Rio the end of April, but I let my partner in travel crime talk me out of going in that he felt the international situation was murky, and god knows what would happen with Bush in charge. As it turns out, we should have gone. Now cum hell or high water, I am heading for Rio in October. I am going by myself, but am really looking forward to meeting the guys on the list who also will be there. I am planning on booking an Executive Suite through Carlo as his quote is slightly lower than the Atlantico's quote, and I am very happy to support gay business enterprises. I do not know what the record is for number of sauna boys in a 24 hour period, but I am more than confident that I can challenge the total. In fact we should have a competition, with the winner getting a bronzed dildo or something. See you in October.

Big Daddy

Guest Tomcal_

""I do not know what the record is for number of sauna boys in a 24 hour period, but I am more than confident that I can challenge the total. In fact we should have a competition, with the winner getting a bronzed dildo or something. See you in October.""

Big Daddy

I love a challenge!!! Your on Bid Daddy!!

Archived