THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

one of the "boys" from our week in Rio

Guest Tomcal_
This topic is 7819 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi, Tom,

Been there, done that. :-) I met up with him at Estacao and later saw him in his truck at Corujinho on several nights. Finally ran into him at Point 202 and connected. Wow! Unbelievably hot and, for someone claiming to be straight, got into lots of fun stuff. Beautiful boy.

And Tom, how did you find Juan Carlos? He seemed to be going through something the last time I saw him. He seemed so sad. Did you pick up on anything? I am really concerned. I like him alot and worried about him. Hope I am wrong. Take care. Robb

Guest Tomcal_

Robb, Juan Carlos is doing great, he was at our Soiree on the roof and I did a 3 way with him that night! He had sent me an email about 3 months ago saying he was having financial problems, but then again, everyone of them seem to have a grandmother dying, I got that story from at least 3 of them. I like Juan Carlos and have been with him on all of my trips there. I think several of the M4M's were with him this trip.

Your right, the guy in the pic has a pickup truck, and he never claimed straight with me, kisses passionately and loves getting fucked, if that is straight in Brazil, then I definitly have to move there soon!!! take care. Tom

Guest Tomcal_

Several posters have asked me in emails and Yes, the face does match the body, very gdlkg guy. He went to dinner with Tri,Gulliver, Florida Robb, SFTraveler and CTDick when we went to Mariel's the last night, he seems serious,quiet and shy at first, but not that way at all once you get to know him.

Ÿes, indeed, "Gaucho" is extremely cute and nice; enjoyed his company at dinner at Marius's and during our nightly crawls at Corujinha.

As long as we're doing "show and tell," I guess it's my turn, so check out this other guy from the Vermont agency stables:

http://www.netgay.com.br/jornal/vermonT1.htm

Marcelo is a real sweetheart. These pictures don't do him justice; he's about six feet tall, has a very big dick, and, although officially only "ativo" (which is fine with me) he's very "participativo" and client-oriented, so you'll have a good time. I met Marcelo at Estacao back in January, and have been with him several times since returning to Brazil. SFTraveller also got together with him and had a good time! Marcelo joined SFTraveller, his Italian traveling companion, Carlos (from Roger's) and myself for a little farewell dinner last night before SFTraveller and friend departed for SP this morning. Afterwards, Marcelo came back to my apartment to provide my favorite dessert, a generous helping of GMOPH/SC (Giant Male Organ Piping Hot, Sauce a la Creme)!

Marcelo is quite adorable, but don't let him play with your cell phone unless you want it completely re-programmed; he's absolutely transfixed by the things and knows all kinds of tricks he's probably not supposed to know! He helpfully re-programmed my new phone to shut off call-waiting, one of the more detestable inventions of the past couple of decades, IMHO. He also showed me how to block my number from showing up on other cell phones caller ID screens. . . G-d only knows what ELSE he can do! ;) Anyway, I recommend him. However, be warned that he doesn't speak much English, although he understands some. He may switch agencies soon, but he also works at the saunas, so one or the other it shouldn't be too hard to connect with him if you're interested!

RE: one of the "boys" from our week in Rio

Hey Tri,

This is your second message today that contained a strange (but interesting :)) acronym.

First there was BLABSH (Built Like a Brick Shithouse) and then GMOPH/SC (Giant Male Organ Piping Hot, Sauce a la Creme!).

What's going on?

RE: one of the "boys" from our week in Rio

Just reliving the distant past, when gay men spoke in code. . . BLABSH was a useful descriptive that was popular in Montreal when I was in grad school there back in the dark ages. GMOPH comes from a comic sex novel of the seventies (the Sauce a la Creme is my own addition). Other abbreviations I remember are TTFN (Ta-ta for now), NMTD (Not my type, dear), NQOCD (Not quite our class, dearie), IBM (Itty-bitty-meat), PTM (Princess Tiny Meat), and DOD (Dick of death). A few things didn't have abbrevations, like the Murray Hill Club (the long-gone and deeply missed men's room at Grand Central Station) and Our Lady of the Vapors (The Everard Baths). Does anyone else have any contributions to this stroll down memory lane? :-)

Guest Gringo

RE: one of the "boys" from our week i...

I remember many of those codes and abbreviations. Funny how those days of quiet suppression have now gone. I remember the Chicken Hut in DC. Patrons were not permitted to leave the table with a drink. Kind of made cruising a little more difficult than it is today. I remember picketing Independence Hall each 4th of July with the Mattachine Society of DC. Now we shout, "We're here, we're queen, get over it!" with glee. We've come a long way baby. But I digress. The only other abbreviation that comes to mind is a coded reference to the police as "Alice blue gown."

Guest Tomcal_

One which I heard not long ago and really liked:

" LLT - TLJ "

Looks Like Tarzan - Talks Like Jane

I don't know when you went to the Chicken Hut, but when I lived in DC you could not even be served a drink unless you were seated. Once you got the drink you could not even get up to go to another table with the drink which is what you are talking about. If you stood up you could not take even a sip of the drink.

BTW, what was the name of the old guy who used to play the organ in the Chicken Hut? I was talking to a friend the other day and neither one of us could remember his name. He was there for years.

Guest Gringo

RE: one of the "boys" from ou...

I'm sorry, I can't remember his name either. It's been too many years...:(

Archived