THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

M4M Soiree II - Wednesday Night in Paradise

gulliver
This topic is 7824 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

After a great night at the saunas, nine of us posters gathered at Corujinha where TomCal has sent his translator who holds our reserved table for Midnight. There were Floridarob, Sucker, Tri, Tomcal, SF Traveller, CtDick and between 10 and 13 boys. It was great fun as we pulled five tables together which still was not enough to contain us all. All night various boys kept coming over as everyone knew at least a few of us. The camraderie and fellowship were extremely obvious to all in the restaurant - no wonder Jabba's is a pico pissed. The M4Mérs are such a great group and we have such fun togethor. It is all so spontaneous but just works great. we all begin to wander home between 2 and 3 and have a great night before it all starts again the next morning(although it never stops for Some of us) with the phones ringing, things planned and gatherings on the rooftop level and in the lobby.

the Atlantico staff seems to enjoy the pleasure of our company as do many of the merchants in the area who recognize us by now. I think the next major gatherings of us as an informal group will be October and I have taken the penthouse on the roof for winter this year and next. Looking forward to meeting those of you who were not able to make it down (Jackhammer, I was looking forward to meeting you).

guys, this is the way to travel.

After a great night at the saunas, nine of us posters gathered at Corujinha where TomCal has sent his translator who holds our reserved table for Midnight. There were Floridarob, Sucker, Tri, Tomcal, SF Traveller, CtDick and between 10 and 13 boys. It was great fun as we pulled five tables together which still was not enough to contain us all. All night various boys kept coming over as everyone knew at least a few of us. The camraderie and fellowship were extremely obvious to all in the restaurant - no wonder Jabba's is a pico pissed. The M4Mérs are such a great group and we have such fun togethor. It is all so spontaneous but just works great. we all begin to wander home between 2 and 3 and have a great night before it all starts again the next morning(although it never stops for Some of us) with the phones ringing, things planned and gatherings on the rooftop level and in the lobby.

the Atlantico staff seems to enjoy the pleasure of our company as do many of the merchants in the area who recognize us by now. I think the next major gatherings of us as an informal group will be October and I have taken the penthouse on the roof for winter this year and next. Looking forward to meeting those of you who were not able to make it down (Jackhammer, I was looking forward to meeting you).

guys, this is the way to travel.

Guest BeguiledTraveler

Gulliver and other M4M Rio Posters:

This all sounds like great fun! I was in Rio the week PRIOR to many of you guys - I departed the evening of Satuday April 12th so missed all the festivities!

I also stayed at the Atlantico, and must agree that it is a great, convenient and well priced hotel. Met the famous Trilingual at Club 117 and again in the lobby of the hotel - a true gentleman!

Met a couple of others in the lobby (very briefly) while talking with Trilingual, but it was so quick, I do not recall all the names.

:-)

Hope you are enjoying your trip - I enjoyed mine!

I spent four nights in Sao Paulo (and visited the amazing Sauna Thermas Lagoa!) and 8 nights in Rio (visited Point 202, Estacao, and Club 117 several times).

If anyone is interested in my experiences, just let me know - I will be happy to share with all of the posters. (If I can recall all the names of the boys, etc!)

Can't wait for my next trip back!

<Is anyone interested is interested in my experiences...

Although I have been fortunate enough to have been in Rio on two occasions in a matter of a few months-- I am always interested in the experiences of others to enhance future visits.

Prior to my going to Brasil in October-- I sought the advice of many from this board. It proved salient and helped for the most part; my only difficulty was NOT being able to converse in Spanish and/or Portuguese. In February/March '03-- I went with a friend who was UP for the challenge in the language department. His company and support helped me tremendously!

I've enjoyed reading the experiences of everyone; I've been able to see Rio from their perspective as well as compare/contrast with mine.

As Tri stated, but in another way, we all view the sauna scene through different eyes, so your adventures would be appreciated minus the names. When I reported back to this board-- I did not cite names, for I had difficulty remembering many, plus, again, as Tri and others have mentioned, the "boys" change their venue almost (at times) nightly, weekly, etc. In October I met Fabriano at Roger's; when I was there in February/March-- he was not there. When I returned to the states prior to March 12-- someone else reported here that he had seen this hunky, super-thick guy at one of the saunas. I just chalked it up as one who had gotten away.

Thanks for your first response. PLEASE continue your saga!!:-)

Archived