THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Photos Day After Soiree

Guest Gringo
This topic is 7719 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BJohn4567

I am an avid reader of this forum and also planning a return to Brazil the 3rd week of July. Everybody's input should make my return trip very much different than the first time in 99 which was pretty great. I would also like to see the pictures, please provide the links. Thanks.

Gringo,

You are so gracious to do this!! I know it must be time consuming and most don't want to share photos anyway, let alone take time to do what you're doing. I haven't received anything yet but will keep looking. Alot of guys are indebted to you for your kindness.

Thanks Jim

I would love to see the fotos as well. I will be in rio for 3 weeks starting July 15. Would love some of you "seasoned" veterans to show me the ropes if you will be there at the same time. I am so excited to finally be going!!!

Guest cdnbottom

Gringo:

Could you be so kind to send me the link to the photo's as well? Would really appreciate seeing them.

Also, would like more info on the get together planned for Oct in Rio...would like to join as well!

Thanks

Guest cdnbottom

Gringo:

Could you be so kind to send me the link to the photo's as well? Would really appreciate seeing them.

Also, would like more info on the get together planned for Oct in Rio...would like to join as well!

Thanks

Gringuinho,

Muito obrigado for the beautiful pictures that you kindly posted on the net... I am really glad to have seen myself on one of them...

Very kind and gratious from your part... Well, one can not expect anything less from a Baltimorean gentleman... ;-)

Guest Gringo

romanusrj,jvaughn2,GMo4,funfraser,RHansen98,wmzusanet,wmt

LINKS TO THE PHOTOS HAVE BEEN SENT. WATCH YOUR MAILBOX. ENJOY!

Guest Rough2FF

Muito obrigado por voce Carlo!

I really enjoyed your photos, and can't wait to get back in June :9

uups... I already know most of them.

Oh yes - I did receive the photos and I want to thank you for taking the time to transmit to me. I enjoy them every day. But TWO MONTHS!! I can't imagine the withdrawl. Are you in detox now?? Gringo, again, thanks soo much.

Got the link - took a first look at the photos - now I need to know one more thing.

What is the Portugese/Brazilian word for Smorgasbord. You guys sure knew how to pick the sauna guys. Very nice indeed. Now I need to save my pennies so I can go back again. I am suddenly feeling very hungry. I also know why Tomcal was so busy.

Archived