THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Photos Day After Soiree

Guest Gringo
This topic is 7719 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Speedophile

Hey Gents-

The most exciting thing for me, here is the talk that you all are putting out re: aother trip in October. While I don't post here, often, alright seldom, this Brazil theme is causing me to lose sleep. What do you have to do to get yourself in with this group of fun-magnets.

I'd love to go- but even better than going would be to go under the savvy auspices of a group like yourselves. If you all would accept another "Virgin" (Term used VERY loosely) on your next voyage, I'd love to be a part of it. Further if we're still offering access to the pics, that'd be great, too.

Thanks, Gents-

-S

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Speedophile

Hey Gents-

The most exciting thing for me, here is the talk that you all are putting out re: aother trip in October. While I don't post here, often, alright seldom, this Brazil theme is causing me to lose sleep. What do you have to do to get yourself in with this group of fun-magnets.

I'd love to go- but even better than going would be to go under the savvy auspices of a group like yourselves. If you all would accept another "Virgin" (Term used VERY loosely) on your next voyage, I'd love to be a part of it. Further if we're still offering access to the pics, that'd be great, too.

Thanks, Gents-

-S

Querido Gringo,

I'd love to view the pics... specially now that I can add faces to the nicknames here... and I was really glad to have attended that pleasant evening with so many fine gentlemen like yall and those lovely boys.

I have to thank Gulliver and Tomcal for having invited for the bash.

I mentioned to Tri, that the next time you guys are here (in a bunch) we could make arrangements to have such a meeting in another set such as a boat or a small farm with lots of bushes around.. ;-) and maybe we could do something to last for an entire weekend in places such as Paraty etc...

We usually do that for locals here... but we could do that for a wild bunch like yall...

Enjoyed very much being with yall, and next time don't forget to invite me again...it will be deeply appreciated... and if you need anything don't hesitate to ask...

:7

Querido Gringo,

I'd love to view the pics... specially now that I can add faces to the nicknames here... and I was really glad to have attended that pleasant evening with so many fine gentlemen like yall and those lovely boys.

I have to thank Gulliver and Tomcal for having invited for the bash.

I mentioned to Tri, that the next time you guys are here (in a bunch) we could make arrangements to have such a meeting in another set such as a boat or a small farm with lots of bushes around.. ;-) and maybe we could do something to last for an entire weekend in places such as Paraty etc...

We usually do that for locals here... but we could do that for a wild bunch like yall...

Enjoyed very much being with yall, and next time don't forget to invite me again...it will be deeply appreciated... and if you need anything don't hesitate to ask...

:7

Guest Gringo

I have a feeling the photos are now all over the world wide web. It is Thursday night and I am on my way to Sao Paulo. I have sent connecting links to all those who have made requests. If there are any more people interested, you must email me directly & i will email the necessary links when I return to Rio next week. Happy Easter to all.:+

Guest Gringo

I have a feeling the photos are now all over the world wide web. It is Thursday night and I am on my way to Sao Paulo. I have sent connecting links to all those who have made requests. If there are any more people interested, you must email me directly & i will email the necessary links when I return to Rio next week. Happy Easter to all.:+

Thanks a lot Gringo for the access you gave me to the pics on Snapfish.

I saw from the faces there that the fest was big and the enjoyment really enthusiastic. Also Gringo's "choice" looks like a nice passatempo which I would like to taste myself, if I'll find him somewhere...

I understand that the soiree was well organized and the partecipant had what they were looking for. I really am afraid not to be of the brigade, but for sure I promise to do all my best to take part to one of the next, as I hope this event will be replicated in the next.

Even other location could be attractive to me.

Anyway I am sure that the friendship will improve day after day.

I'll be in Rio the 20th night, then around to Buzios, Florianopolis, Parati and probably the north in Porto Seguro, etc. I have not yet decisive plans, as I'll be picked up by my friend Carlos and will stay in his apt in Catete. Will see if the advice from Ernani about this neighborhood is worth. And I wonna meet you guys in person for sure. Let's organize.

Ciao e a presto.

CHRIS

Thanks a lot Gringo for the access you gave me to the pics on Snapfish.

I saw from the faces there that the fest was big and the enjoyment really enthusiastic. Also Gringo's "choice" looks like a nice passatempo which I would like to taste myself, if I'll find him somewhere...

I understand that the soiree was well organized and the partecipant had what they were looking for. I really am afraid not to be of the brigade, but for sure I promise to do all my best to take part to one of the next, as I hope this event will be replicated in the next.

Even other location could be attractive to me.

Anyway I am sure that the friendship will improve day after day.

I'll be in Rio the 20th night, then around to Buzios, Florianopolis, Parati and probably the north in Porto Seguro, etc. I have not yet decisive plans, as I'll be picked up by my friend Carlos and will stay in his apt in Catete. Will see if the advice from Ernani about this neighborhood is worth. And I wonna meet you guys in person for sure. Let's organize.

Ciao e a presto.

CHRIS

Before I came here-- I managed to view the photos after aol gave me advice on what to delete from my disk, etc. Gringo-- thanks a bunch!

...enjoyed the views and determined that u guys must have had a blast.

I wish I had been there to enjoy, too. But I hope there will other times in the future to partake in the delights that prevail in the "land of the cariocas"!

Is TomCal the gent who is wearing a red and white polo type shirt in one of the pics? This man seemed to be the tallest, or was TomCal engaged otherwise which accounts for his not being in that particular shot!:-)

Guest Tomcal_

Axiom, I haven't seen the pics yet, but it wasnt'me, I didn't have a red and white shirt. I will have to look and see, I think it might have been my friend who was there. but I am not sure. will let you know when i see them.

Guest buffroger

Hi Gringo,

I have been reading all your postings and of the great time you had in Rio. I hope I will be be able to join your group if you will all let me. It seems that all of you have had a wild time over there.

I would also like to be permitted to the the photos, which should satisfy my curiosity in the meantime. My email address is buffroger@aol.com. Thanks.

Barry

Guest fukamarine

>If someone could e-mail the link to the pics to me please i

>would appreciate it

Ditto - same here!

fukamarine

And me, too!

Gringo took off to spend the weekend in Sao Paulo and I suspect hasn't checked his e-mail while there. I expect he'll do so when he gets back on Tuesday and will reply to everyone then. Plus posting a review of the Alterosas sauna, if he ever got there (which he was planning to do).

Guest Tomcal_

>Axiom, I haven't seen the pics yet, but it wasnt'me, I didn't

>have a red and white shirt. I will have to look and see, I

>think it might have been my friend who was there. but I am not

>sure. will let you know when i see them.

AX, I guess it is me in that shirt, I haven't seen the pics and I didn't bring a polo shirt but I did have a White bodied, dk. red sleves T Jersey type shirt on. Tom

hey gringo. floridarob and I are back in nyc as of today. email us the link so we can see what the party looks like in retrospect. we were in Sao Paulo on sat and sun - went to lagoa. want to keep in touch with you. want to write a lengthy post on the "two cowboys from Barretos (brothers) that we met in SP" but am afraid that the style wont come anywhere near "The Iceman Cometh". mike/rob

Guest Gringo

Cuming up for air. Just arrived back from sampa. More about that later in another thread. I cannot connect you to the photo link through m4m unless you send me a direct email. Try again.

I also need a direct email from DRIVER, FUKAMARINE and GLUTES to link you to the photos.

Guest Gringo

I have just finished forwarding links to the photos to ALL who have emailed me. Please note the following problems:

robert@robkane,net---invalid email address

burtw@cdvnet.net---error in email address

lkngtohire---not accepting email, please reconfigure & email me

Guest fukamarine

>I also need a direct email from DRIVER, FUKAMARINE and GLUTES

>to link you to the photos.

Gringo: You can send it to me at

fukamarine@hotmail,com

Much obliged!

fukamarine

BTW, for those who've asked, Sucker's birthday present, the muscle hunk with the million-kilowatt smile, is Santos. He works at Point 202. If anyone else has additional contact info for him (like a cell phone number) why not post it? Or post a review, with all of his info?

Guest njjim

Would also like to know more about Santos, as well as the other guys in the photos.

Heading to Rio May 9th-18th, anyone else planning to be there???

Any info from the M4Mers at the Soiree would really be appreciated.

Guest Gringo

FUCKAMARINE, LKNGTOHIRE and BROOKLYNTOP. The links have been sent. Look for an email soon. If you do not receive, email me again. Enjoy. :+

Archived