THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Photos Day After Soiree

Guest Gringo
This topic is 7719 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Gringo

It's now 2pm the afternoon after the soiree. Either everybody who attended is still hungover, still in the arms of love, or all the computer lines are down, because I have yet to see any updates about this event.

In any case, the party went well--great company, great eye candy, food and drink. Personally, it was a real treat just to meet the other guys who post on this board. Thanks for sharing the moment and I will enjoy those memories for years to come.

I took some photos at the party. Other posters here may request permission to view the photos. I have uploaded the photos to a viewing site called Snapfish. They do not include any identification captions.

IF ANYONE IN THOSE PHOTOS HAS ANY RESERVATIONS ABOUT ME SHARING THOSE PHOTOS WITH INTERESTED BOARD MEMBERS, PLEASE EMAIL ME ASAP. :+

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tomcal_

Gringo, you and I are at the computer at the same time! D. and I are here at the internet cafe at 2:00 also! It was great meeting you! The party was fun, everything seemed to go as planned. I think there were a few surprised hotel guests that came up to the rooftop/pool to take in the view, they got more of a view then they expected! Thanks to Gulliver, the food ordered was great, the music good, and the selection of boys... After the party broke up at 11:00 we went to Corujo´s at midnight(florida Robb, Sucker and 6 or seven boys), we now have our own table reserved every night at midnight, just like Jabba..lol Many boys there last night. Carlos came back home with us for the fourth night in a row. I will post more about yesterdays party and the boys later, someone is coming over to the hotel at 3:00 so I have to get back :-)

Floridarob and i are in the atlantico copa lobby and it is about 3:15PM and I am waiting for my afternoon massage appointment (Mykal) to show up. HOWEVER, Rob just bought it to my attention that the Frigate Bird (Tomcal) may have swooped down into the lobby AND STOLEN THIS UNFORTUNATE YOUNG MAN RIGHT FROM UNDER OUR NOSES as he knew that this appointment was scheduled. Rumor has it that the state board for home workers has a anonymus complaint regarding a case of garato being held for long periods of time without meals in room 701 of the Atlantico - hmm, i think that may be tomcal's room. Poor Carlos has barely seen the light of day in over 72 hours and I fear for his health- it seems like his life force is being sucked right out of him!!

The party was wonderful - Rob and I did a count and there were 30 plus there - 17 boys who managed to stay busy during the evening. we ran over by a couple of hours but all had a great time. The boys all left smiling although a few were nervous at the beginning - a different way of doing things Probably and some worry whether this would be profitable.

When Tomcal returned at one point to the rooftop area - he was greeted by a loud round of applause as few expected him to leave Carlos unguarded for more than a few seconds. I am turning the computer over to a couple of posters who are in the lobby with me.

This is SF Traveler and I can report that I did my best to suck the life, or whatever, out of Carlos--definitely the best I've had here even though, or because, he's 32, quite old for a sauna boy. I can't wait for Tomcal to go home so I can have him for the night!! It's like an elegant beach resort where one queen books all the best tables every night!! Gulliver is now outside waiting for the Policia Federal who have been enlisted to rescue Carlos from his imprisonment--I hate to say this, but I'm actually hoping that this goes with normal Brazilian police effiency! Maybe we can bribe them to imprison him in Room 210? I should go, but we are all having a great time and only wish our other friends could be here--Jake where are you?

ok, floridarob here and I just came from outside the hotel and I think i saw Carlos'parents and grandparents outside holding placards demanding his release...I thought a lot of what I've read here about tom-cal was exxaggerated...now that ive met him and witnessed it myself I can tell you all that dont know him...its very true...also very true is he's a fun and likeable guy that i look forward to hanging out with again....the party was lots of fun and the guys definately (in my opinion) look hotter wearing their sunday best versus only a towel...not that they look bad in a towel, just makes it hotter to watch them undress totally!

We believe that this party was a groundbreaking event here at the hotel and went without a hitch and was well received by the hotel staff and well presented...time to start planning the next one guyz!

gringo, the 3 of us have no problems you showing any pictures taken at the party...

Me neither, as far as the photos go!

Great party! Thanks to gulliver, floridarobb, tomcal (and sidekick), sftraveller, and other guests at the hotel who helped organize the event. There was plenty of food and drink, lots of "party favors" for the guys, including CK underwear, speedos, lube, plastic illuminated ice cubes (a gimmick discovered by gulliver that had the boys absolutely ENTRANCED) and, last but not least, a boombox donated by sftraveller that was raffled off. There was lots of pairing off, so I think the guys had both fun AND profit during the evening. Sucker was a birthday boy yesterday and received, as a birthday present, an extra special gift: Santos, a hunk-and-a-half with the most dazzlingly photogenic smile seen in many a moon. Not to mention the build of death. Sucker will have to report on the other credentials. . . :9 It was a pleasure to meet all the other M4M Brazil Nuts in person and to make new friends with everyone. We also may have broken the record for most M4M posters in one place at one time, live and in person!

Carlo, the travel agent, became a new friend at the party. He's a truly delightful man who speaks flawless English (he lived in Baltimore for some time), loves Rio, and loves what he does for a living. I'm sure if you need the services of a travel agent, he can take care of anything you want. Several of the M4Mers are already signing up with him to obtain short-term Portuguese-language tutors, take gallery tours, etc.

What else can one say? We're in Rio, and life is good!!! :-)

P.S. And yes, it's true, Tomcal is going for the new Guinness record for boys per hour per vacation! Look for next year's edition to see if he makes it into statiscal history! Personally, I've totally lost count! But I think his trusty sidekick (whose M4M handle could be Leporello) has been keeping a list, just like Don Giovanni's trusty aide did! Of course, in this case, Tomcal's friend hasn't altogether been missing out on the fun himself! ;)

Gringo- how does one go about accessing the site? I'm interested in viewing after I've read about some of the delights of the party that I unfortunately missed. ...will try to be at the 2nd one if it occurs. Thanks, fellows, for reporting. I'm awaiting details--.

How was the raffle conducted? Who won the boombox? From the above readings-- memories reappeared regarding Alex's boat cruise during Carnaval on March 4. We (Robguy and I) were also fortunate enough to see the guys in and out of their clothes; they looked scorching both ways, so I can definitely relate.

Lastly-- where does Santos primarily work? And guys, it's coincidental as well as a very small world: Carlos introduced me to handsome Mykal and 21 yr old Alec at Estacao. He mentioned to me at the time that he had lived in the States-- I believe he said Baltimore.

Thanks again. I await the continuance of your recap of this party-- the first and I hope NOT to last! AX2001

PS Excuse the somewhat rambled state-of-affairs!!

Guest Tomcal_

The manager at the Atlantico just asked me how did the party go and were we happy with everything! They obviously had no problems with a rooftop full of gay guys.

My reputation is taking a beating here}( The first night, I admit my friend said look at the boy over there, he is stunning"", and i got up and took him to a room before my friend could say anything, he said , you are just like the frigate birds, they steal the fish the other birds have just caught before they have a chance to eat them!

But I have to say this has been the best trip out of the five I have taken here, both Gulliver and Florida Robb have really done alot to make the party and every night be fun! SFTraveler and Sucker have been fun to hang with, the commardarie has been great for the group. I will post about the boys and exp. under the other thread(Rio 5th trip) later. There are many new faces and really fun guys at the saunas and several will deserve special mention!

Hey, Gringo,

I would love to access the photos. Please send me info at Robbguy1001@aol.com. I am so disappointed that I missed the soiree on Monday night. It sounds like a great time and hopefully there will be another one in the near future. My best to Floridarob, Gulliver, Tri, Tomcal, and the rest of the guys. What sauna guys were at the party? Can't wait to see the photos. I have to wait until August before I will be able to revisit Rio. Don't know if I can wait that long. Hopefully soe of the guys from the site will be there then and we can arrange a get-together. Axiom, when are you planning on going? I thought you mentioned you were going in August. Boa noite. Robbguy

Hey, Gringo,

I would love to access the photos. Please send me info at Robbguy1001@aol.com. I am so disappointed that I missed the soiree on Monday night. It sounds like a great time and hopefully there will be another one in the near future. My best to Floridarob, Gulliver, Tri, Tomcal, and the rest of the guys. What sauna guys were at the party? Can't wait to see the photos. I have to wait until August before I will be able to revisit Rio. Don't know if I can wait that long. Hopefully soe of the guys from the site will be there then and we can arrange a get-together. Axiom, when are you planning on going? I thought you mentioned you were going in August. Boa noite. Robbguy

Hey SF, CT, Tomcal, Tri et al - I'm stuck in Florida wishing I were there! Sorry I missed the party but have got to wrestle on through the business problems before I can come play. Have fun and keep sending reports.

Hey SF, CT, Tomcal, Tri et al - I'm stuck in Florida wishing I were there! Sorry I missed the party but have got to wrestle on through the business problems before I can come play. Have fun and keep sending reports.

Guest Gringo

To all those who have asked to see the photos, be on the lookout for an email from Snapfish. It is your link to your personal invitation to view the album containing the photos of the soiree. Please note, some of these photos contain nudity intended for mature audiences and may not be suitable for people under the age of 21. :+

Guest Gringo

To all those who have asked to see the photos, be on the lookout for an email from Snapfish. It is your link to your personal invitation to view the album containing the photos of the soiree. Please note, some of these photos contain nudity intended for mature audiences and may not be suitable for people under the age of 21. :+

TomCal-Ho... I LOVE how you've tried to cover the name of your friend from LA ("D."). Puhleeeez... spare me... I won't get offended at the fact that you went with a racist pig (who uses racial slurs and probably supports David Duke and the KKK)... and if it's not Doug... oooops.

Anyway, on a lighter note...

Glad you're having fun in Rio. I am off to White Party for an incredible week of circuit parties. Be good... it seems like you're back to your old tricks. Party on...

TomCal-Ho... I LOVE how you've tried to cover the name of your friend from LA ("D."). Puhleeeez... spare me... I won't get offended at the fact that you went with a racist pig (who uses racial slurs and probably supports David Duke and the KKK)... and if it's not Doug... oooops.

Anyway, on a lighter note...

Glad you're having fun in Rio. I am off to White Party for an incredible week of circuit parties. Be good... it seems like you're back to your old tricks. Party on...

Gringo,

When I sent you the email today, I had not been on the board for almost two weeks. Thank you for responding to my email. And thanks for the invitation to look at the pics from the M4M gathering in Rio. Boy am I jealous. I hope you guys will all be there in Late October to have another party. It will be my first trip and my birthday, so you can plan now which guy you are going to give me as a present.

As you asked, I have logged on to tell you I had no trouble accessing the pic site and the pics came out great (they are so clear). There are a couple of shots I will be ordering copies of and I will use the email referral that you sent me so that you get the free pics. Thanks for taking such great shots and letting me see them. Would love to know who each of the guys is, both poster and "boy", but understand if you can't reveal the posters. Anyone who is in the pics, who wants to let me know, can mail me through the hooboy site. I look forward to meeting a few of you who live in SoCal who have already written to me.

Glad the party came off well and that everyone seems to have had a good time. Shouts out to Tri, Gulliver, TomCal and of course to you Gringo. Nice to have friends.

:D

Gringo,

When I sent you the email today, I had not been on the board for almost two weeks. Thank you for responding to my email. And thanks for the invitation to look at the pics from the M4M gathering in Rio. Boy am I jealous. I hope you guys will all be there in Late October to have another party. It will be my first trip and my birthday, so you can plan now which guy you are going to give me as a present.

As you asked, I have logged on to tell you I had no trouble accessing the pic site and the pics came out great (they are so clear). There are a couple of shots I will be ordering copies of and I will use the email referral that you sent me so that you get the free pics. Thanks for taking such great shots and letting me see them. Would love to know who each of the guys is, both poster and "boy", but understand if you can't reveal the posters. Anyone who is in the pics, who wants to let me know, can mail me through the hooboy site. I look forward to meeting a few of you who live in SoCal who have already written to me.

Glad the party came off well and that everyone seems to have had a good time. Shouts out to Tri, Gulliver, TomCal and of course to you Gringo. Nice to have friends.

:D

Archived