THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

M4M Rio Soiree - My 5th Trip here , report on he first 2 days

Guest Tomcal_
This topic is 7821 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Tomcal_

My best friend from L.A. and I arrived on Thursday and noon, unpacked and headed to Maxim~s where we had a lunch date with Tri. What is nice is that both the hotel personal and the waiters at the restaurants all recognize you and treat you like old returning friends. I had mentioned to Rene at the desk as we were checking in, that my clothes were really wrinkled and he said give them to me, about an hour later they were brought up all pressed.

We got together with Tri and shared experiences and made plans for thaT night to head to Estacio at 5:00. At Estacio, there where many boys \i recognized and many new/hot faces. We also met a 38yr surgeon from Los Angeles so we started hanging around together. I spotted a VGL guy who I decided whould be the first boy to go upstairs with, he looked very serious, but when we started talking, he turned out to be a really sweet guy, 22yr, studyng physical Educ at the university, after we were together, i invited him to come over to the hotel the next day(yestereday)at 1:00, he arrived right on time and we had a great time. Next I ran into JUan Carlos from Rogers, it seems all the rogers boy are at Estacio or pointe 202, as usually has a great time with him and he came back over yesterday to the hotel at 3:00, then i saw a guy that could best be described as a college baseball player from the midwest, he~s brazilian but very light skin and light brouwn hair,he´s about 5´8", very cute, with a huge dick, not only long - 9" but also very thick, his name is Alec

We then left there and went to point 202, which was very nice and had about 25 boys there on a thursday night, i recognised about 12 of them so they all came over to say hi and see if I wanted to do anything. It was then that I saw one of the most stunning guys i have ever seen here. Very muscular, incredibly handsome face, great smile....my friend goes "I think I am going to go talk to him" before he could get out of his chair, i jumped up and asked him to a room!! (my friend is now calling me a frigate bird, as they steal their food from other birds that have caught it! lol ) I saw him again yesterday and have invited him to come to our party at Gullivers room on Monday. I have gone to Corujo~s each night and many boys are there after midnight, many from the sauans as well as street boys, ran into a very hot one there and invited him to meet me at the sauna tonight at 9:00. I have to run now as i have Carlos from Rogers, who is one of my favorites coming over to the hotel at 1:00 so will continue with many more stories tomorrow, i have left several guys out of this so far. But it~~s been great, and for those guys that couldn~t make this trip we are coming back the last 1/2 of october. With in 24 hours of landing we have already been with 8 guys, and when you look up there is another one even hotter then the last. They have all be very nice and very personable so far.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TomCal-- I am glad that you and your friend arrived safely and that you have begun the wonderful cariocas. Is Juan Carlos the massuer at Roger's, or is this another guy who has Carlos as part of his name?

Also, does Alex whom you met speak English and uses a few choice vocabulary words e.g. as "preference"? I hope you'll have time to answer those two questions!:)

Remember NOT TO overbook this time and to remember whom you personally are inviting to the soire. I recall the admonition made by some of the guys who will be at this event.

Take care and enjoy immensely! What's the weather like now since it's fall in Rio? Axiom :) :)

But it~~s been great, and for those guys that

>couldn~t make this trip we are coming back the last 1/2 of

>october. With in 24 hours of landing we have already been

>with 8 guys, and when you look up there is another one even

>hotter then the last. They have all be very nice and very

>personable so far.

8 guys, in 24 hours?? That is one guy every 3 hours TomcalHo, you are the STUD!!!!

Yes I am jealous, and want to join you in October...

Guest Tomcal_

Glutes, hope you can make it in Oct., also will probably come back for a short-5day trip in Aug. As far as the number of guys in 24 hr. you know what that Rio air and V can do for a guy, not to mention probably more hot guys then I have seen in past trips!! Ok, Day 2 and 3:

Friday night we went to 117 first, the metro(subway) is right across the street from the Atlantico and drops you off one block from 117, so it's very convienent, it is the sixth stop, Gloria station. 117 had many new faces there, Anderson, Andre, Alek and other former regulars where not there, but the replacements where good! Club 117 has expanded there is now a bar and large lounge area past the locker room in the basement, it has a Jacuzzi tub in the middle and glass showers and about 10 tables for 4 very spread out. One thing that seemed to be more prevelent at 117 this time and this may be due to all the new boys there, but negotiate the price BEFORE you go upstairs! Several of them said nothing and then when the session ended wanted from 100. to 150. reias, instead of the usual $50. I didn't experience this but my friend did. This has not happened at 202 or Estacio, I think Junior(who is owner of both Estacio and 202) keeps a little more control over the guys then the women at 117 do. One of the boys told me Junior can be tough on the guys if they don't follow the rules. After having several sessions there we went over to Pointe 202, I liked it. there where about 25 boys there, all types. Junior came over and asked me how I liked it compared to Estacio. All the rooms I saw, were now Air conditioned with sheets, not like the red plastic ones at Rogers. BTW, Rogers is still opened with about a dozen boys on the weekend. On Saturday, we went to Estacio at abouty 5:00 and it only had about 10 boys, they said that Fridays is very busy there as they have a stripper show but on Sat. Pointe 202 has it's show so everyone goes there. We went over to 202 and at 9:00 p.m. there were at least 30 maybe more boys there! We did a couple of three somes there and then did a masssage. The massage guy there is excellent and it's strickly non sexual, late 20s with a big Tatoo over his shoulder, he is the state Tai Kwon Do Champion so don't get him angry! lol We went to 117 again and they had about 25 + boys on Sat. night.

At midnight we met up at Corujo's. Most of the other M4M's have arrived. Tri, Gulliver, FloridaRobb, SF Traveler, Sucker, Ctdick, but we all havent'been in the same place at the same time yet! Hopefully today at 4;00 so we can finalize the party plans.

I did something yesterday that I hadn't done before, I picked up a non sauna boy from Corujo's. But, I had Eduardo who is a boy from the Suana who i know well and who speaks English, tell me that this guy was a friend and could be trusted. So I told him to meet me at 202, he did and it was great! I am definitly seeing more of him this week. Eduardo is available to hire to translate, guide etc and I highly recommend him! He is about 22, speaks good English, I have never hired him for sex as he is not my type, but I have found him to be very trustworthy and helpful, he makes reservations, stays at the suana with you to ask the boys questions for you etc. If anyone wants his number and email let me know. Well all of the guys are gathering in the lobby so got to go, will continue with more details tomorrow.

Guest Tomcal_

Axiom, yes Juan Carlos is here, and the other Carlos, the very handsome one, has been a permanent "guest" in my room for the last three days, we usually meet up at Corujo~s at midnight and he goes back with my friend and I and stays the night. I haven´t seen Alek this trip. Dalton comes back from S.P. tomorrow, so I haven't seen him either.

Guest Tomcal_

Information on this trip is posted under the thread "photos day" but I wanted to continue talking about this trip and the boys here.

I will try not to ramble, but my thoughts are all over the place. First this has been a Great Trip, definitly the best of the 5 I have taken here, it just keeps getting better. Part of that is getting to know the area, people, hotel staff, and the boys after all these visits, but more importantly getting to know all the other guys on this site, this trip wouldn't have been half as good with out Gulliver, Florida Robb, SFTraveller, Sucker, et al... First I have to comment about Corujo's(Jabba's) Restaurant. We were told last night by one of the boys that Jabba is upset that our table(s) is now larger then his and has 8 - 10 boys at it. We have had a standing reserv. there every night at midnight, and is kind of the gathering point as all of us are at different saunas in any given evening, to share stories and spend some time with boys that we didn't see at the suanas or may want some time with after eating. Again, this is not fine dining, it's about the fun atmosphere, although their chicken and salads are good and the Caprinhas excellent.

Now the part I know most of you are interested in, THE BOYS!

Many new faces this trip and all many of the ones that have been here.

First, the boys run the gamet from Light(European) to Dark(Black).

this trip I saw more Light complexion boys then in the past with some blond/light brown hair boys at each sauna. Many Port/Spanish/Italian looking guys and also beautiful black men. What ever turns you on you will find. Most have what I would decribe as "Good Athletic builds" with about 20+ % very muscular, and 20% swimmer type.

As was posted previously by Gulliver, Carlos from Rogers(yes it is still open, just seems to be dying a slow death)has been a constant sleep over partner every night, we meet up at Corujo's at midnight and then he comes back with us and stays until about noon the next day. Carlos is Italian, former Army guy, very handsome and more importantly, great personality, (ok, and having a big dick and hot butt doesn't hurt either).

Juan Carlos, formally from Rogers, now Estacion, is great, have seen him each trip, not typically my type, more twink like, but nice little body, and he know how to use every part of it!!

Breno, body builder type, Portuguese looking, looks very serious when you see him in the suana, but is a real sweet guy!! highly recommened.

I found DAlton last night!!for those who followed the posts last Oct, I had fallen in love was ready to order the marriage licencse for this one! He is still great, but have to say Carlos and Breno are now my favorties.

Fabio, short muscular, handsome guy, usually at Corujo's every night, occasionally at Pointe 202, full of energy, lots of personality, also would put in the top five! All of the above Kiss extremely well! Carlos, Dalton and Breno all have above average dicks. There are a couple more that I am not sure of the names(many boys this trip and some of the names are running together!) but when I confirm i will post about them. to be continued...

Guest Tomcal_

Information on this trip is posted under the thread "photos day" but I wanted to continue talking about this trip and the boys here.

I will try not to ramble, but my thoughts are all over the place. First this has been a Great Trip, definitly the best of the 5 I have taken here, it just keeps getting better. Part of that is getting to know the area, people, hotel staff, and the boys after all these visits, but more importantly getting to know all the other guys on this site, this trip wouldn't have been half as good with out Gulliver, Florida Robb, SFTraveller, Sucker, et al... First I have to comment about Corujo's(Jabba's) Restaurant. We were told last night by one of the boys that Jabba is upset that our table(s) is now larger then his and has 8 - 10 boys at it. We have had a standing reserv. there every night at midnight, and is kind of the gathering point as all of us are at different saunas in any given evening, to share stories and spend some time with boys that we didn't see at the suanas or may want some time with after eating. Again, this is not fine dining, it's about the fun atmosphere, although their chicken and salads are good and the Caprinhas excellent.

Now the part I know most of you are interested in, THE BOYS!

Many new faces this trip and all many of the ones that have been here.

First, the boys run the gamet from Light(European) to Dark(Black).

this trip I saw more Light complexion boys then in the past with some blond/light brown hair boys at each sauna. Many Port/Spanish/Italian looking guys and also beautiful black men. What ever turns you on you will find. Most have what I would decribe as "Good Athletic builds" with about 20+ % very muscular, and 20% swimmer type.

As was posted previously by Gulliver, Carlos from Rogers(yes it is still open, just seems to be dying a slow death)has been a constant sleep over partner every night, we meet up at Corujo's at midnight and then he comes back with us and stays until about noon the next day. Carlos is Italian, former Army guy, very handsome and more importantly, great personality, (ok, and having a big dick and hot butt doesn't hurt either).

Juan Carlos, formally from Rogers, now Estacion, is great, have seen him each trip, not typically my type, more twink like, but nice little body, and he know how to use every part of it!!

Breno, body builder type, Portuguese looking, looks very serious when you see him in the suana, but is a real sweet guy!! highly recommened.

I found DAlton last night!!for those who followed the posts last Oct, I had fallen in love was ready to order the marriage licencse for this one! He is still great, but have to say Carlos and Breno are now my favorties.

Fabio, short muscular, handsome guy, usually at Corujo's every night, occasionally at Pointe 202, full of energy, lots of personality, also would put in the top five! All of the above Kiss extremely well! Carlos, Dalton and Breno all have above average dicks. There are a couple more that I am not sure of the names(many boys this trip and some of the names are running together!) but when I confirm i will post about them. to be continued...

WOW- Talk about interesting and exciting reading. This should a chapter in a chapter in Spartacus!! Please don't forget to give us poor sould the e-mail and phone number for Eduardo. (Although I can see how you could easily forget such a mundane request!)

Thanks

WOW- Talk about interesting and exciting reading. This should a chapter in a chapter in Spartacus!! Please don't forget to give us poor sould the e-mail and phone number for Eduardo. (Although I can see how you could easily forget such a mundane request!)

Thanks

Guest Tomcal_

All of the M4M's were going to post a review of Eduardos skills as guide/translator, with his permission, here is his email and telephone number, harlanblake@yahoo.com.br tel: 2275 2384

He picked that name for his email address as he though Americans would remember that easier.

Gulliver, Florida Robb, CTDick,SfTraveller and I all highly recommend you use his services when here, it is very inexpensive for all he does. He is taking some of the guys on a tour today and quoted a rate of $25.reias/hr.(U.S. $8.00) He has found out for me about a boy I was interested in at Coruja''s, checked him out with others, told me he was ok, other one's he's warned me against, he makes our reservations each night, he interprets for us at the suanas if you have questions for the boys. (Sauna rate is less) He is also available for sex as he works at 202, I originally met him at Rogers last year.

Guest Tomcal_

Last night was another great night for M4M's. After having Dalton over for a 2:00 I went up to Gulliver's suite on the rooftop, while there the hotel manager calls, asks Gulliver if I am there, as there is a boy in the lobby looking for me!(I forgot to get that "date" in the daytimer) I go with him to the suite, then at 4:30 head over to Estacio, where there were several boys I wanted to see, but I ran into Mykal?, a tall,6'2", stunning "Calvin Klein" type, with Green eyes. Decided i couldn't pass him up. After Estasio I ran over to 202, which is about 3 blocks away, and the rest of the group was there. There were many hot guys there last night, it was very hard to decide, but both Fabio and Breno have attached themselves to me, so to slip away from them I told them I was going for a massage, but met another boy upstairs. We stayed until 11:30 and then went to our tables at Corujo's. SFTraveler didn't go with us as he said he was tired and was going to bed, but at Corujo's Kevin(a English speaking boy from Estacio) came up and asked where he was as they had met the day before, so we sent Kevin back to the hotel to be SfTravelers wake up call!!! He told me today it was a nice surprise. We again had 6 americans and about 10 boys at our table with many more boys standing around the fringes of the restaurant. For those of you curious about prices, food and drinks for all of us came to about $60. U.S. That was a lot of drink and food, all of us had a min. of two/three drinks.

Today, Good Friday is a Holiday here, along with the next 6 days, wo Rio is packed with Brazilians from the outlying towns for thier vacation. The Atlantico is sold out. Almost all stores/restaurants are closed today as is Estacio, but 202 and 117 are open tonight.

Right now I am looking at October 21st - 31st for the fall trip. In Aug, I will be here the first week. to be continued...

Ya know... I can't help but have a little smirk reading TomCal-Ho's daily reports. Gotta love it! Slutbag (term of endearment)... I can tell you're having a blast... keep it up! Take over Jabba's restaurant!!

Can't wait to compare notes when you get back. Of course, my weekend is 60 plus hours of heavy partying and a private party with 40 plus circuit boys at the Wyndham Hotel... gotta love White Party! I hope we all fit in the suite!!

Be safe!!!:p

It's a popular restaurant whose address I can't remember, but when you walk toward the beach in Copa from the Atlantico-- it's to the left of the park that has that wrought iron gate. It's a few doors down from Incontrus's boite/bar/dance club... The ambience is plain but fun; I thought the food (or my particular dish) really "sucked"! I went once; my friend went twice; that's where he met handsome and gregarious Luciano! I will return there since I know there are two reserved spots; plus, TomCal mentioned some meals there which can be considered palapable!

Plug the name of the restaurant into the search mode; you might encounter the exact address, for I know it's here, but someone will definitely come to your rescue and put it here! The MAJORITY of us respondents--cybebuddies (as my friend says) are quite, quite helpful.

I'm sorry that I could NOT have been more helpful.

Guest Tomcal_

To get to Corujinho's from the Atlantico Hotel, head down Siquiro Campos towards the beach when you Cross Copacabana Ave there is a block square park on your left, Corujos'is diagonally across from you at the other corner of the park, you can't miss it, it has a yellow awning all the way around, it's on the corner, next to Incontrus. If you are coming from the beach, go on Siquerio Campos ONE block inland take a right on the first street and it will be at the end of the block. Last night Gulliver made reservations for us at Mariel's in Leme, 7 M4M's and 3 boys(my new love plus Carlos, plus our interpertor guide Edwardo) It was excellent, it is one of the all you can eat, seafood restaurant, upscale, although we were in shorts and jeans.

TomCal, I'm glad u all tried this restaurant; it's name is Mariu at Avenida Atlantica 290 (Leme). Mavica first alerted us about it, and when my good friend and I were in Rio during Carnaval, I made a point that we try it. The decision was definitely the right one-- superb seafood churrascaria restaurant--wonderful ambience--amiable waiters--affordable prices.

Its all"the-meat-you-can-eat" churrascaria is adjacent. The line was quite long when we went. In LONELY PLANET a statement has been written about many folks' thinking this to be the BEST of this type of restaurant in RIo. I can't say, for I have limited experiences, but I can say that along with Mavica's and Tom's assessment along with my own-- gents do go to one or both when you're there.:-)

Corujinha ("The Little Owl") is located on Praca Serzedelo Correia (sorry, no foreign symbols on this keyboard, that "c" should be a cedilla) at the corner of r. Hilario de Gouveia, which is parallel to Siqueira Campos. The restaurant is one block in from the beachfront Av. Atlantica.

Marius' churrascarias are on Av. Atlantica in Leme, the small neighborhood at the far end of the beach on the other side of Av. Princesa Isabel, the main street that goes through the tunnel towards RioSul and downtown.

The food was plentiful, the company excellent, and a good time was had by all!!!

Marius's Crustacean restaurant is unique in Rio, as far as I know. For a meat experience, there are many good choices, including Porcao Rio's, part of a chain with a very good reputation. This particular location is located on Flamengo beach, with a billion-dollar view of the bay and Sugar Loaf thrown in for free along with your meal!

I can testify to the Porcao's quality. This restaurant was recommended to me by the guide at the HL Stern tour. He said it was one of his favorites and so convenient. I went and the food was excellent, the waiters were delightful (and cute) and the place was well furnished. I had the full meal and dessert with 3 coffees. The total bill with a 10% service charge included was R$35 and it was all you can eat with no raised eyebrows at all. The man who sat next to me must have been back to the grill section at least 6 times and still had 2 desserts. I would very highly recommend it.

Guest Tomcal_

Last night(Sat.) was my last night here, it is now noon Sunday and am getting ready to leave soon. Yesterday, Dalton came over at 2:00 and Carlos came over at 4:00. About 6:30 SFTraveler called me and said you ready to go out, I said, let's go, and we walked down the street to Start the night at Estacio, Fairly slow there as Sat. is the big night at Pointe 202 which is only 3 blocks away, but a very cute guy I hadn't seen before was there, after talking to him for a min. found out it was his first night working there. We went up to the cabine and had a great time, so invited him over today at 1:00 as a going away present to myself. After Estacio, we went over to Pointe about 9:00 and the big strip show was starting with 5 very hunky dancers they imported from Sao Paulo for the event. It was packed there! I went off with Fabio for a while and then with one of the dancers. At 11:30 we headed to corojinhas, where we hooked up with Tri and a M4M guy that just arrived from NYC who was already there with Carlos,(Carlos has been very busy this week, lol) and it was packed as usual, while talking to a local guy who I had met on a previous trip here, who teaches English in Rio, a very goodlooking guy came up to me and hugged me, I didn't recognize him at first, but the teacher told me that i had been with him last year, he wanted to go back to the hotel with me, but I had already made arrangemnets with the cute towel boy upstairs at 202 to come over to the hotel when he got off work at 1:00. (Florida Robb had told me about the towel boy, who doesn't work as a boy, but could be talked into a "progame" possibly. The guy at the restaurant said no problem lets'do a three way, I thought that the towel boy would probably not go for this as he appeared shy. We got back to the hotel and when the towel boy showed up the other boy explained to him that we had just met at the restaurant and we could do a 3 way, at first the towel boy was resistant, but being the good salesman I am.... He ended up spending the night and just left! It was great fun! and unexpected. Just after we all got into bed the phone rang and my new "love" was in the lobby, he decided to surprise me with a visit!! I got dressed went down to the lobby and told him that I didn't know he was coming over and my friend and Lucas where inthe room, which was true, he wanted to know what's the problem as they had been in the room the previous two nights that he stayed over?....hmmm, I go, well they invited another guy over and so i have to sleep inthe living room and the couch is only big enough for me!! I think he bought it, anyhow he left and i went back tothe room and had a great time. Now the new love of my life (who has replaced Dalton from last Oct)is coming over and has insisted on accompanying my friend and myself to airport. He is the one that is going away with me to Buzios for a few days when I come back in Aug. He appears to be getting a little jealous that I know so many boys when we go out to the restaurant!! My friend who has been 24/7 with Lucas from Rogers for the last 3 days, told me that Lucas told him that he thought I was a slut!!...talk about the pot calling the kettle black!! LOL well getting time to get ready for a vistor so gotta go...

RE: M4M Rio Soiree - My 5th Trip here , report on he fi...

>sorry, no foreign symbols on this keyboard, that "c"

>should be a cedilla

To type the occasional non-standard symbol, hold down the ALT key while you enter the relevant numbers on the numeric key pad:

ALT + 135 = ç

ALT + 128 = Ç

ALT + 164 = ñ

Here's a list of characters: http://www.forlang.wsu.edu/help/keyboards.htm

Or you can click on Start, then Run, then type charmap.

RE: M4M Rio Soiree - My 5th Trip here , report on he fi...

Thanks Blue!:7

I've only been online 7 years and never knew you could do that...this is terrific! ÜRĜŘÈäŤ

Archived