THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Nao Barbie....

Guest Gringo
This topic is 7835 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Gringo

He is not a barbie from the sauna. He doesn’t have a steroid demi-god look. Actually Paulo would best be described as thin, but endowed. Even though I have been in Rio for 3 weeks, I haven’t been able to hook up with him. But one day I turned around, and his smiling face was there. Funny how that seems to happen often in Brasil. It’s like they see you coming two blocks away. He was so proud to tell him that he now had a cellular phone. He’s in the big times—not the cutting edge, but much easier to contact. I had other obligtions, so I told him I would call at 10pm. We met at 1030 and walked to the motel.

Paulo has those marvelous thick eyelashes people pay money to have. I guess it comes genetically from living in the tropics with the intense sun. Unusual for a Brasilian, he also has a moustach and some chin hair. His color is light. But most stricking are his blue Paul Newman eyes.

I carry with me exact money---fifteen for the motel and twenty-five for him. He remembers me. I don’t have to coach or detail my program. He knows the sequence and he knows where all the buttons are located. His performance is fluid and flawless. He is instense and convincing, passionate and affectionate. I lay on my stomach and watch him in the wall mirror. Under the dim illumination of the naked 25watt ceiling bulb, he is like a lithe animal hovering over a beached whale that has landed on his sunny shores. He is sure in his tender touch and he has a knowing smile. I surrender to his charms and the pounding of those tropical waves. We share a shower.

I remember the first few words of Portuguese I learned. It was on the bus taking me to my hotel for my first visit to Rio. Over a crackeling third world speaker on the bus, the tour guide who met me at the airport was pointing out some of the sites as we drove through Centro on the way to my hotel in Copa. She asked if there were any questions and I said, “How do you say ‘I love you’ in Portuguese.” And that was the first phrase I learned. It’s an important phrase to know. Over the years, as I continued to return to Brasil, my Portuguese improved. Initially, I learned one sentence at a time as it became necessary. As I looked again into those blue eyes, I said another of my very earliest phases to Paulo...”Ëu quero que voce me pegue com carinho em seus braces.” That means, I want you to hold my body with tenderness in your arms.” Paulo smiles as I lay my head on his chest. He caresses me—he’s done this before, he knows how to touch me. I look again in the mirror—I like what I see. I am convinced that this is more than just rent-a-dick.

I ask Paulo how long he has know me. I see the wheels turning in his head as he begins counting on his fingers—8 years, he answers. So he would have been twenty when we first met. We share a mutual massage and then get dressed.

We pass a corner bar and Paulo askes if we could have a beer. It’s almost one o’çlock in the morning. I answer that I have given him all my money and have no more. He says we will pay. The gesture of the moment is too sweet to refuse. Two beers later, and it being almost 2 o’clock, we leave the bar. In the dark a block away, he kisses me and we embrace one last time. His farewell to me is “sangue bom”—good blood. We are friends.

I asked Paulo if he would like to meet other American men who might be visiting Rio. He gave me permission to post his cellular number if you would like to speak with him. Sorry, he doesn’t speak English, but he’ll understand why you are calling. Be creative. Begin by telling him the month and date you will be in Rio—let it flow from there. 9383-5184. He is not a barbie, but for me, he sure is fine. Tell him Gringo sent you. :+

Guest Gringo

sometimes its rent-a-dick (which is wonderful here) and sometimes its something special. i have known Paulo 8 years and he knows me well. Thanks for your kind words.

Wow! That post pushed MY buttons - right in the Saudade department. How awful to be in New York (never thought I'd write that phrase!) after reading your reminiscence. Please keep them coming - they keep me hitting my Portuguese books.

Best,

Archived