THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Sauna to Hotel...

Guest needtraining
This topic is 7839 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest needtraining

I'd appreciate some info from our experienced gents about how to get one's favorite Rio sauna guy back to the hotel for a safe and fun time. **Who's the best source of info as to what guys are well-known and safe to invite back? **Are the guys usually willing and able to leave the sauna at the time the customer wants? **Do the sauna guys generally like hotel visits or not? **How do the usual rates work... per hour or two or three? **Do they enjoy overnights (and can/do they come to breakfast- a nice meal before heading home?) **If the client (like me- but I've got the CD's to start...) can't speak Spanish or Portugese, is the extended time together a bit strained or akward? I know I'm the paying customer so you could ask why do you care- these guys are just doing their "job." But I DO care; I'm into the vibes and it makes a big difference to my overall enjoyment! Is it really rare for a sauna guy to know some English? **Any other Hotel Stories are welcome! As always... thanks for your time, help and good reading!

I usually stay at the Atlantico and there has never been a problem bringing a sauna boy back no matter what the hour or how empty the lobby. I usually carry my key with me (I detach it from the larger piece that goes into the wall light switch).

I have arranged overnights directly at the sauna or at Jabbas when I saw a sauna boy I was interested in spending the night with. This has included at times an ancillary employee of the sauna I found attractive. Most of the time the boy spent most of the night and got up at 6 or 7 AM to return home but has at times included breakfast.

I have not had a problem communicating with the boy regarding the arrangement and my Portugeuse is elementary (thanks, Pimsleur!). The boy has always been able to communicate the time they needed to leave.

As terms of payment, it was never, ever discussed nor was it ever a problem. If I had sex once or twice - I paid 100Reals thinking that $35us was a good deal. The boy has always felt well paid at that rate and has let me know that a repeat would be nice for them.

So, in general, I feel that all of the boys I had over really wanted to do this sort of scene. I have not had any problem feeling awkward and from the way you describe yourself - we are much alike in that it matters that everyone is comfortable.

I have never had a two or three hour visit to my hotel but I am sure if you do not want the boy sleeping there you can negotiate a rate but I think either you should organize either a scene or an overnite as something in between might be less desirable.

As far as who is available, you will probably make the arrangements after you have had a 50Real program at the sauna for another night after they are finished work or will talk to them at the Jabbas place, I usually hire someone I know for a future night. I have never had a problem hiring from the sauna as I felt I knew the boy well enough and there was never an issue with safety/theft.

If you want the boy to leave before the end of their shift, there is a fee that you pay the sauna (at least when I had done this from the past at Rogers) and it was usually 10 to 15 Reals.

Most sauna boys understand little English BUT I believe doing four hours of Pimsleur gives you the ability to communicate OK - at a level to make these arrangements.

Make sure you have snack food at your room - they love eating chips, Pringles, cookies, etc.. and will go thru a lot. They like this chocolate milk drink - Toddino or something like that. they generally do not drink alcohal in the hotel room but juice or other drinks.

some of my best experiences have been these 100R overnight special and have nothing negative to say.

I think when you hook up with other posters when you travel and do group trips to the saunas as I usually do - you meet many more sauna boys in addition to the ones you may hire for a program. I often meet a bartender or a friend who knows someone I am interested in having to my hotel and they have in the past made the arrangement - like when I hired the painter from 202 who was absolutely the hottest guy in the establishment. I am sure many other posters will give you their tips but since I am a novice (although I have been five times since Nov 02) - i wanted to let you know it was not a problem for me.

Please do not hire a non sauna boy from Jabbas or the beach unless you really know what you are doing or are a physically massive threatening sort of dude. You can not tell by looking who is going to be dangerous or a thief or nut job - this I have experienced thru friends who have had problems - and I thought the guy they were hiring was totally safe and sweet looking. I was 100% wrong.

good luck and let me know if this works for you.

My experiences parallel gulliver's. At some of the other saunas there doesn't seem to be a fee to the sauna if a guy leaves early. Rayan has gone home with me from both Estaçao and Point 202 with no extra charge. I also gave him R$100 for an overnight and he was happy with this and has been a repeat visitor, so obviously this is an acceptable amount.

For a two or three hour visit, as opposed to an overnight, I think the same amount is appropriate. As Tomcal says, you don't need to pay a guy just for sleeping! But for an extended stay, R$100 seems reasonable. Otherwise, they could be at the sauna where they might pick up a couple of clients in the same amount of time, so it's necessary to make things worthwhile.

As for whether you want a guy to stay overnight or leave after a couple of hours, please be sure you've been very clear about this before the visit, especially if it's late. Many of the guys live in low-income communities far from Copacabana and there aren't always buses to some of those communities all night long. Also, even if there are, traveling on buses at night through low-income neighborhoods is dangerous, and the guys in most cases will probably prefer either to stay overnight or leave early enough that the risk of trouble is lower.

The guys do seem to enjoy snacking. There seems to be enough stuff stocked in the frigobar at the Atlântico to keep a healthy eater like Rayan fairly happy, and the prices there aren't extortionate, but you can always supplement from a nearby supermarket. Potato chips, candy, the "Toddy" chocolate milk drink, juice (these last two come in the little individual drink size cartons), and Red Bull all seem to be popular with the guys. Gotta help them keep that energy up! :p I'd be perfectly willing to have Rayan to breakfast, but he's always left earlier than that. A lot of the guys tell their families they've gotten jobs as security guards to cover for their nocturnal hours, so to avoid blowing their cover they want to get home at a time that reflects the end of a normal night shift.

Again, gulliver is right about NOT taking someone from the street (including the ones hanging around Jabba's) back to your hotel. Use a "motel" like the Hotel Lido, at the corner of Ronald de Carvalho and Viveiros de Castro. Or take them to a sauna, where it's difficult to conceal anything when wearing only a towel!

Jesus Christ!

needtraining, did you ever get a chance to leave the US-Ghetto?

Have you EVER been abroad?

Do you usually take your Mum when you go travelling?

I've been following your questions for quite a while now, and I am really wondering how you survived so far in your live? :+

Hi needtraining,

Just a few words of advice from a true carioca... First of all be careful prior to taking any boy to your room, some of them can be thieves, and you should be aware of not accepting any drink from them... for we have a very common practice here which is called "Boa noite, Cinderela"....But let's not get panicky... for Rio has got some lovely boys who are not criminals and who will enjoy pretty much going up to your room... Paying R$ 100,00 per night is fair... albeit you should offer something like R$ 150,00 if he's really worth it...

But note most hotels (maybe Atlântico doesn't) charge an extra fee for night visitors and also charge for breakfast. Some hotels don't allow you to come up, unless the guy leaves his id downstairs (which can be pretty humiliating... at times) but these are usually the high end hotels like Copacabana, Caesar Park etc.. Not Atlântico which is pretty cheap. If you need any more info... just ask...:7

Carlos, needtrainig has literally sucked up every information about Rio that has ever been written on this board; and believe me, Carlos Darling, there are some VERY expereienced Rio sluts on this board, and there is not the slightest bit of information you could give, even as a true carioca :). Actually I think the Sauna boys are more scared of these guys then the other way round. }(

Excuse me, but ALL of us (even the native Brazilians) were first-timers at this once, and we all had varying degrees of apprehension. We also had varying degrees of knowledge about the scene before we dipped our toes into it, but at least in my case, and I suspect needtraining's case, the more knowledge I had, the more comfortable I was about taking the first steps. So kindly lay off the first-timers AND the experienced Rio sluts and just stuff a big old Carioca cock in it, which would be a far better use of your time and energy than making non-helpful and unkind remarks on this board. }(

Guest Rough2FF

I would have been absolutely lost without trilinguals extensive information!

It was more then helpful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived