THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

M4M Soirée in Rio!

Axiom2001
This topic is 7832 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

RE: Oh the agony of it all!

Help, Tri, Tomcal, Gulliver, or anyone else staying at the Altantico. American Airlines changed my flight times, didn't tell me and I wound up missing my flight today by 10 minutes. The net result is that I have to go tomorrow and won't arrive in Rio until Saturday. My Italian friend is already on the plane to meet me, however. So, if you see a 32 year old, 5'7" or 8" bald on top slender and rather cute Italian who answers to the name Gaetano wandering around, please take him under your wing and direct him to the nearest sauna! I'll call the hotel tomorrow morning and arrange everything but, well, what a bummer! At least I'll be there on Monday for the big soiree--but Tri should scout out where I can buy the boombox so no time is lost! SF Traveler

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RE: Oh the agony of it all!

Hi. I'll see what can be done about getting word to Gaetano.

As for the boom box, check Casa & Video on Figueiredo Magalhaes between Barata Ribeiro and Av. Copacabana, or Lojas Americanas. If they can't meet your needs, a quick excursion to RioSul should do the trick!

have a nice party

I hope you all are going to have a nice party!

I cannot arrive in Rio before the 20th night.

So, we could meet later if you will be able to recover from the huge "baccanale".

Tri, did you see any PROSECCO sparking white wine or SPUMANTE which is like a champagne in the supermarkets there? And bottles of APEROL red liquor?

If not I will bring some from Italy, so to be able to prepare some nice Spritz Aperitiv which is the renovated fashion drink here in Italy.

Have fun!

Ciao

CHRIS

Archived