THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

our four days exploring the rio scene -\the rio trio (robbguy, gulliver, sucker)

gulliver
This topic is 7878 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The three of us have joined up togethor as we ar all staying at the atlantico. A german friend has joined up with us and another USA guy arrives today. we will all post at length when we get home but here is some quick news sucker has to check out in a few minutes so we are in a rush.

POINT 202 is open, large, very modern, not intimate but has potential.

rogers will remain open according to the boys reports for another five to ten days. it seems as 117 is the high point at the moment and must have had 35 boys there last (sat) night. Estacio is fine and busy according to sucker.

CRIME We have heard nor experienced anything out of the norm although the boys maybe are a tad more businesslike during this high holiday season.

WEATHER - \PERFECT a MODERATE 32 NOT TOO HOT AND BEAUTIFUL SUN

JABBAS - we have eaten there 3 nights in a row and its has been much fun as a group activity

ATLANTICO COPACABANA - we are all here and it is kind of clubby. GUYS be careful when you reserve thru Rene - he will say yes and you can arrive and find out your accomodation is not available. it seemsas if he says yes always. make sure you talk to liz and get a written confirmation regarding your room.

All three of us want to say thank you to all of the posters for the information you give that turned all of us on to rio.

UPCOMING PLANS - A few of us are going to Cuba and renting a 5 bedroom house which robbguy is organizing. if anyone else is interested email robbguy. it looks like sometime in march and various guys will stay different lengths of time. \he knows cuba well and \i am comfortable with his plans.

RE: our four days exploring the rio scene -\the rio tri...

Gulliver,

You have the wrong info. I am Robbguy and I know nothing about any trip to Cuba. I have never been there and I have no knowledge of the country at all. So don't e-mail me, guys. Now if you want to know about some of the sauna boys in Rio..... Thanks. Robbguy

Archived