THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

RIO at last

Guest sucker
This topic is 7885 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I finally made it to rio saturday morning. Feb 15

I checked into the Hotel Atlantico Copacabana and hooked up with mavica and his charming older friend.

It was their last day in rio and my first. It sure helped to have a pro show me around. Mavica sure knew his way around and i am sure his reputation here will live on for a long time!

I did meet a sweetheart my first experience at Estascio...and invited him back to my hotel for a nite cap.

No problem bringing him to the hotel...its just down the block from the Estacio. So convenient.

After our little get together, he went off and i went up 3 blocks to point 202 for their grand opening.

It was wild...they had lots of muscle boys in from sao paulo, doing strip shows, a la chippendales...it was mobbed...very hot, but who cared.

It was a grand opening...but too frantic for serious connecting.

The facility is very clean, friendly and professional. I went back sunday eve and it was guieter but still lots of cuties.

Estacio is more intimate and the boys more aggressive....in 202 there is more room in the lounge area to hang out without having everying tom harry and DICK in your face.

Ofcourse some of us like that...but when a guy comes over who you are definately not interested in its a little awkward, but still necessary, to say not interested! Better not to waste their time.

I am going back to estacio tonite to see my cutie pie i met on my first nite.

So manyy men, its incredible and i have never seen so many perfect bodies in one place!

The safety issued has concerned me but so far everything is fine. You have to be careful...but the ATLANTICO hotel is in a very heavily trafficd pedestrian area. Lots of regular cariocas going about their business. The new netro station is across the street but wasnt open yet

RIO is amazing and i want to thank all the posters for their advice.

I am here till sunday...more to follow!

Archived