THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

The Point 202 sauna has its web page up with some working links

Driver
This topic is 7890 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

As previously reported here, the web page is up and running but now it has working links including prices. Will be interested to hear about the suites and how they differ. Interestingly they charge by the hour so I wonder how they would feel if you hired the suite and kept the key for three hours whilst you sampled the boys you wanted.

Anyways looking forward to your posts guys as its now only 40 days til I get there.

RE: The Point 202 sauna has its web page up with some w...

Hi, Driver

What's the website address of Point 202? I have been trying to find it but have had no luck. I'll be in Rio on Feb. 24th and can't wait to check this place out. Is Roger's still open or have the guys from there moved to 202? There were a few guys from Roger's that I want to look up. Hopefully they will be at either place.

Thanks. Robbguy

I'll be there, too

My last day/evening in Rio before returning to the U.S. will be the February 15th, and, hopefully, I'll have a chance to check it out before heading to the airport late that night. I would think that the place may open days before that so that the operational problems are smoothed-out (well, one would hope so!), so I'll be peaking through the keyhole! I find it hard to imagine that the place would pass-up the opportunity to celebrate the local version of Valentine's Day.

Peaking or Peeking?

Funny the mistakes we sometimes make when typing messages. I say, above that I'll be "peaking" through the keyhole of the sauna anticipating its opening. You bet I'll be "peaking", and just in time! Hopefully, I won't get stuck in the keyhole! Obviously, "peeking" is what I should have typed. Then again, maybe not!

I am going to Rio the middle of March and in my looking around I saw a sauna I haven't seen mentioned before which apparently is opening on Jan 31. The sauna is called by69 and tha address is Rua Bulhoes de Carvalho, 21. Is anyone aware of this sauna and where would it be located in relation to the well known ones mentioned on the message center. I don't see anything else about it as to owner, etc.

I would also like to thank those predecessors who have done the thankless dirty work for the rest of us so that we will be able to navigate the ins and outs of Rio as if we were veterans. I know the job was difficult but I for one am glad you persevered in your work. We who come after salute your efforts.

Guest byronsbay

A new sauna in RIO...WOW. My only regret is I should have held off until February. I was there last November and have to say thanks to all the input from this thread....you guys did NOT exaggerate. The point 202 gives me a reason to go back in the spring. Anyone know if Sandro is still working at Estacio? He was one of the best!

Regards,

Byron

I will be arriving in RIO on feb 15...looking forward to going to the grand opening of Point 202!

I will try to send back a complete report.

Any one else going to be in rio around that time.

thanks....just your average all day SUCKER!

Stopped there yesterday

I stopped by the Point 202 yesterday, and spoke with someone who said he was in charge of the renovations. It appears that lots of work is left undone, and I´ll be surprised if it opens on the 15th as he said. Although, a lot can be done in a week.

Archived