THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Is he a garoto do programa?

R1
This topic is 7912 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I found this pic of Ivan, a brazilian hottie, at BrazilNuts (Yahoo group)

http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/brazilnut/vwp?.dir=/&.src=gr&.dnm=Ivan.jpg&.view=t&.done=http 3a//photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/brazilnut/lst%3f%26.dir=/%26.src=gr%26.view=t

I am not sure if he is one of the guys from the famous brazilian saunas. Any of you recognize him? Any experience?

Trilingual, Tomcal, etc etc. Something to share?

Tomcal---the link didn't work for me either. but you can get there through yahoo groups, brazilnut. he doesn't look familiar to me, but its a good bet that those pictured are in the programa.

Hi,

I was under the impression that most of those guys are sauna boys at Lagoa in Sao Paulo. And I couldn't get to the site by the link either. I am a member of the Brazil Nuts group on Yahoo so I used my screen name and password and got in that way.

Robbguy

Guest twocanbethree

x( Is "BrazilNut" a group or a briefcase for pics. I do a search for BrazilNut in Yahoo groups and nothing come up. I must be doing something wrong. Any ideas? Thx.

In order to get into this site, one has to join this particular yahoo group. Go to the archives to get the exact address; I can't give it to you, for I did not memorize it. Sorry!

Nicola? started it; you can email him and ask about this particular "boy".

Prior to the Christmas holiday, I sent Nicola ???______an email asking about these pics; he returned a message stating that many of the guys are dancers and if I wanted to know about particular ones to write him and ask; I wrote him an email in early January with specific questions, but I have yet to hear from him. Perhaps he is on holiday!

Archived