THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Havana, Cuba

floridarob
This topic is 7890 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

RE: ''Big, urgent loads...''

Loved your stairwell story. I had similar Cuba experiences. On my first visit I walked along the Malecon and passed sweet couples enjoying the ocean breeze. At one point I asked a cute duo "Quo hora es?" since (for lots of reasons) I rarely wear a watch if I can avoid it, especially overseas.

After the "where you from" ritual, the guy asked me if I thought his novia was bonita and I naively said "yes." So, he opened negotiations on her price. When I declined, he offered himself or, as another alternative, a three-way. I was such a Cuba newbie I just walked away stunned, but it was not the last time something like that happened.

I got some interesting/curious looks from some of the hot Havana policemen (a couple were incrediblely handsome), but, outrageous as I can be sometimes, I never got up the nerve to pursue them (like I would a Cairo cop).

I also found the fit guys who pump the three-wheel bicycle taxis all day (usually loaded with one or two fat tourists) were almost always happy to play. One evening in my first trip, before I'd mastered the "casa" scene, a handsome young biker who'd taken the initiative in proposing we play said not to worry because he had a place to go.

We went to an old townhouse a few blocks away (where I imagined a sympatico buddy lived). However, when a woman opened the door, he introduced me to his aunt and then uncle!!! Without wasting any time, they ran their daughters out of their room upstairs so that their nephew and I could have the room for sex. After I got over my shock, the sex was not bad; I was also surprised that this stud was happy to get screwed.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Luxury Gay Jewish Biker Tour of Cuba!!!

I am always amazed at the niche groups we Norte Americanos have, so I got a kick out of this one -- but also thought it might be of serious interest to some colleagues here in light of the recent Cuba posts:

"Luxury Gay Jewish bike trip to Cuba, February 27-March 6, 2003." No, I'm not making this up. http://www.wcgljo.org/forum/messages/25.html

It is apparently a legally authorized tour, too! (No word yet on the Budget Gay Gentile Bike tour.)

Also, non-covert licensed tours to Cuba are also run by DavidTours, a California travel agency oriented to "gay community." http://www.davidtours.com/cuba.html

RE: Legal Ways to go to Cuba

Deweydrop--I'm so glad you wrote this because I was under the impression that our future travelers only wanted to know how to get to Cuba as an INDEPENDENT traveler. Thus, allow me to write a little about my somewhat organized trip to Cuba which I took during the early 90s.

There were eight of us who went as educators, two men and six women. Although we had some organized time, we also had a lot of time that we spent on our own doing whatever that we chose to do. Culturally, I really, really liked the trip and do plan to return to Cuba one of these days, but as far as my being able to connect with those "gorgeous" hunks--I was at a complete disadvantage; the hotel was definitely off limits as has been alluded to in earlier posts, and I, being "green" did not know how to hunt! Anyway, we went on a tour sponsored by a company that is based in Miami which begins with an "M". I'd also recommend http://www.globalexchange.org out of San Francisco, Berkeley. Go with them and do your own scouting around once you arrive.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived