THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

New Rio Sauna(s)

Guest Jake
This topic is 7906 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A follow up to my previous post. The new sauna's name is 202 which, as noted elsewhere, is its address on Sequera Campos. It's just around the corner from Rogers UP the hill and across the street. Black and white striped awning going up some semi-serious steps.

On another front, returned to Meio Mondo on Sunday afternoon without the stripper show and hoopla going on. It was dreary and old with four boys and nothing happening. AND, Mateus, who I'd made a date with, was playing me against the one other client there. We left and don't plan to return.

Hopefully, my last update on the new sauna. I'm now being told that the official name WON'T be the address as previously said but is "FORTALEZA". The rest of the details should be accurate.

Guest Rough2FF

Well guys it's official I got an email from POINT 202, the new sauna at Copa, with an invitation for the 15th of Febraury - The Grande Opening Party?!

I think this could the definite date, as I supoose they wouldn't be sending out invitations? But on the other hand.....you know....

Anyway, I am going to be downn there at this time, anyone who wants to join?

;)

It's supposed to be official - straight from the head horse's mouth (Edgar, the owner of Lagoa and one of the partners) - the date for the new Copacabana sauna on Sequira Campos (sorry, I don't remember the number which is the name) is February 8th. He says this is now absolute (?)

On another note, I visited an old sauna under aggressive new management as of this week. It's called Meio Mondo and is located at Rua Teofilo Otoni, 18 in the Centro area. Take the metro to the Cinlandia station (the next stop to Gloria) and hop a short cab ride. It's a block off one of the main drags (no pun), Presidente Vargas. It's old style but very clean and they're starting to update it. The big attraction are some very fresh Carioca-to-black boys.

The main attraction to me on the first outing was a classically handsome slim/smooth/muscular boy from Bahia by the name of Mateus with a BIG smile and a BIG slab of meat. (And if you should happen to see him pre-action DO NOT BE DECEIVED! He has perhaps the most impressive "grower" I've ever encountered, going from reasonably average to a true 9x7 - AND, to my delight, loves to bottom.)

Anyway, that's just the first day in Rio. More details including more of my Sao Paulo adventures later.

Archived