THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Saunas-need to take clothes off?

floridarob
This topic is 7961 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was wondering if there is a protocol that you need to take your clothes off, put the towel on in order to be in the sauna (not the actual sauna though).

I like to sit around and have a few drinks , cruise who I'm going to a cabin with and when finished usually change into clothes again and maybe sit while waiting for my friend or whatever to finish and have a few drinks fully clothed. Ive done it this way without any looks or comments from anyone....so i was wondering why sit around in my towel?

Im not an ugly guy or overweight or anything, just dont feel comfortable sitting around with my balls hanging out...just shy I guess.

For me anyway , when i goto a sauna, it seems i never use the actual sauna, just the bar and a cabin...it feels like a toga party, everyone sitting around in their towels....and Im sure everyone agrees that there are quite a few customers you'd rather not be looking at in their towels, right?

I don't know if there are hard and fast rules, but ordinarily you're expected to undress and change into a towel (or bathrobe, if available) when you're beyond the locker room area of the sauna. On occasion you'll see people who are dressed. Usually it's because they've arrived at a crowded time and they're waiting in the snack bar area for a locker, or they've finished and are just having one for the road at the bar, or they're regulars who have just come to see to see some special show or act that's being featured. If you plan to cruise and pick up guys you should be in your towel/bathrobe. Bathrobe in Portuguese is "roupão," (pr. "hoe-POUN[d], with that final d of pound not being pronounced).

By the way, Brazilians are rarely body-shy. My guess is that after about five minutes, you'll be so focused on all the available eye-candy that you'll completely forget about your own towel-clad self! :D

Guest Love Bubble Butt

I'm with you. I'd rather be clothed while looking for who I want to hook up. I guess that is why I never go to bath houses. Besides, (and I know this may sound weird), but I think guys are actually sexier in their clothes. What a guy is wearing adds to his look, his being, his overall sexual energy. :p

Just got back from a seven day trip to rio and saw 117, rogers, estaceo. in estaceo sat nite there was a show and an american was in the bar area with clothes on as was I when i went to 117 during the week. while it is the exception to the rule, i didn't feel uncomfortable not did the others i observed look uncomfortable nor did they stand out. i think if you's like, have a drink at the bar with your street clothes on. one of the hottest men at estaceo on sat was a young long haired Fabio look alike and toward the end of the evening he put on his sneakers and a pair of pants and just hung around. He looked even hotter half dressed!!!

Archived