THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

BAHIA from italian eyes

xchris
This topic is 7965 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Decided to go to Salvador de Bahia from Rio the 13 or 14 november, and look for a travel agent.

Even if in economic crisis, brazilian seem to travel enough. Around middle november they have a republican fest, and I cannot get the last seat on Varig, nor in Tam or Gol.

Decide to buy with GOL (the cheaper air company) the day 15.

Arrive at 7 pm. Check in the hotel Praia Mar for 86 reais a day, in Ave Sete de Setembro, 3577 Barra (Tel 0xx71-264-7011, http://www.praiamar.com.br) then head to discover the beauties of the neighborhood. The praia is just over the hotel, withj ancient fort on the edge. The beach is enlighted and some boys are taking a swim. The feeling in general is safe and warm.

Find a taxi, and Evandro will work just for me for the three days of my stay, because he decided to show me everything around. Nice guy, take me everywhere like an entusiastic guide. His cell is 9122-0194, if needed.

Ask him to drive me to Barris quartier, where I find Sauna Rio very different from Rio Saunas.

The owner is friendly, but there are only 4 or 5 legitimate masseurs, wearing a blue towel. They are not so special, handsome or well built from my point of view. Or am I already used to Estacao and 117? Or maybe is the fact that there are so many good boys as clients that make the mistake to consider them as garotos de programa? But they aren`t. So it is easy to find a good partner without goin for a masseur. I tried the massage from the legitimate Walter.

He is a tall, pierced stone eyes, black bahian type, very handsome face, bit haired from pect to abdomen, well built but not gym type. Not really able to do a massage, actually he steers to more intimate acts, didn`t I wait for that? He ask me 70 in advance but I promise 50. The sauna charges you 9 for the massage and the final bill will be 29. Way cheaper than rio. After went to eat at a churrascaria. We ate all-you-can-afford different meats and salads for as low as 27 for 2. Then went to Pelourinho, renovated old fashioned colonial center, full of colored houses and cafes, music everywhere, illuminated churches and places.

Next morning visited visited beautiful beaches at ITAPARICA island, via ferry. Cannot stay out from meeting young college boys partying on the beach with several bottles of litro Brahma beer. Nice and legao, beach full of beauties. My head was spinning.

The night walk the beach front from my hotel Praiamar at Barra to the Faro light. Very safe, not the problems you can fear in Rio. Some nice boys look back to me. Finally three boys sit on the wall ask me to stop and talk. Was one bobybuilder, one blond twink and a slim black disco boy named Alexandro. This says I`m nice and have the color he would die for. White. I respond most Europeans pay to have little tan over their white skins. He says I could have his for 50 reais, and do whatever I like.

Must say that I prefer Rio for entarteinments and commercial venues, and Bahia for the feeling of antique and traditional place, safer and more natural, way cheaper and someway original. Beaches are a lot nicer. Really the place to feel the musical atmosphere everyone imagine about brazilians.

Back to Rio I call Carlos and decide to meet at 117, as it is his first visit there.

Once there at 9 pm, we decide to try a threesome, and begin to look around. Then Leo appears and monopolizes the shene again, and decide to give us a frind of his. But this appears not what we like. So we must decline the offer and look around by ourselves. Find to talk to a middle built, not tall caffelatte skinned boy with a small goatee and very nice green eyes. We go to a swite upstairs. No prob. His name is Allen, very proud of european name. He shows a very huge appendix. I get scared: this too, I think. But Carlos is not scared and here begins a monster session which seems to have no end. I must take a little part in it, as I’m so worried at this dimensions, but try to have my comfort notwithstanding. Carlos appears to enjoy it, even if he screams a lot and ask often to a stop.

Then I give Allan 50 + 10, which he agreeds.

We go out with Leo, which ask me a favour: as no work tonight at the sauna and the few locals only pay 20 or 30, may I give him 50 reais for buying the medicine to his mother? I’ll have back tomorrow at my hotel, he promise me.

I must say no. Sorry. So we separate.

Carlos comes to eat and to Astoria with me. No more sex the night, just watch at the pics we took at the sauna, then sleep hand-in-hand. In the morning we have a small, sweet sexual intercourse into the large shower cabin of the bathroom. I give him 100 reais for everything.

Must say never thought to enjoy Rio so much, and his stories which I contribute to create.

Thank you guys.

CHRIS

Chris, your adventures and advice are appreciated. Graci! From what you wrote about Bahia, I am axious to go there in April or May when I plan to return for my third trip.

Is Carlos the house masseur at Roger's? If he is the young man you enjoyed, he is a hot one that I missed. He asked me three times when I went to Roger's, and I politely declined. I hope when Roger's closes that he will go to another fine sauna.

Axiom,

sorry, no. Carlos is a white skin boy from SPAulo, is a fawn type, slim and gentle. Goes sometimes to Estacao. Not every day. Never had a massage from him, and don't know if he have ever been to Rogers'.

GRAZIE (thanks)for considering my point of view interesting.

As for BAHIA is concerned, I would like to return on Carnival, and visit SPaulo, Bahia Carneval, and maybe one more place in the north.

Ciao

CHRIS

Archived