THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

BA and RIO from italian eyes

xchris
This topic is 7967 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just After my holiday in Ba and Rio and Bahia must say that our man in Buenos Aires was very helpful, and his friends and relationships as well, as I already posted into BA infos.

BA: First step. Aeroport: avoid taxi proposal from the desks just out the arrival. They charge 46$pesos but there are other desk where Leon Shuttle takes you to the central city plus personal delivery to your hotel for just 15$pesos!

My hotel was a very cheap (50 pesos) but clean. Ayacucho 1408 centrally located near the marvellous Recoleta quartiere, and walk distance to Status Models and Ave. S.ta Fe where many gay places are located. When arrived, I let a message into Roberto cell-box, and he gave me a meeting-response also screening my Thread Name from the guests, because he didn`t know my real name yet. Well, I was the only Italian. He gave me detailed infos about the night scene, and the suggested (very late) time to get into.

First I visited Status Models at 6 pm. after asking street and apt number to the receptionist. They had 4 boys from which I choosed Leo and Germano. The first was big and goatee, declared himself only active, not really my type, but at these prices (100 $pesos- one hour and two boys) may have more then what I need. The other was medium seized, green eyes, beautiful smile, versatile (completo) and from Sicilian ascendant. He sucked me for one whole hour while the other kissed and cuddled me. The boys all look like university students or normal boys but not from poor boundaries.

Went to La Caballeriza restaurant in Porto Madero and have 300 gr. Grilled meat and two glasses of wine and baked potatoes and coffe for 36$pesos. The change is 3,20 into the airport, 3,50 from taxi drivers, 3,70 in the street and even 4x1 if you buy at the fashion boutiques. Bid shopping at Polo Ralph Laurent, with polo at 88 $pesos. Then invited Roberto and we had best dinner at Recoleta Village, nice restaurants, pubs and fashion bars.Then we went to other bar with Roberto and saw dancers show.

At 1 am I visited Contramano and saw three hunk dancers and even help one to clean drops from his pecs.

Also had a trip to Colonia Uruguay. One hour cruise to get to an old colonial site, nice and pitoresque. Met a nice boy and had him and his dog Buster show me the places of interest, get used to drink Mate from the typical cup.

Started at 11:30, the whole trip ends at 18:00 in Ba again, at the price of 165 $pesos, daily with BUQUEBUS from P.to Madero.

The last day was raining. Now I can say that the feeling is different from Rio. In BA you feel in a more civil country, or it is just the European breathe, the boys are good looking but everytime with something to do. In Rio I found people more sweet and easy going, like they don`t care or even know what civilization means. And this is not always a bad thing.

Next about Rio and Bahia.

Chris

Thanks, Chris. It's great to have observations from a different perspective. I'm glad you had such a good time in BA and that everything worked out so well for you with Roberto. I'm biased, of course, because we've been friends for nearly 20 years (Roberto will kill me when I mention how long we've known each other!) but I really think it would be hard to find someone more helpful and knowledgeable to guide you through a very large, unfamiliar city.

Please don't take too long to post your impressions of Rio and Bahia. I'm really interested in hearing them!

As an FYI:

>My hotel was a very cheap (50 pesos)

That's US$14.00!

> but at these prices (100 $pesos- one hour and two boys)

US$28.00

>Started at 11:30, the whole trip ends at 18:00 in Ba again,

>at the price of 165 $pesos, daily with BUQUEBUS from P.to

>Madero.

US$46.50

This place sounds like a REAL bargain. :D

Dick

Rio

Thanks guys for your support.

Then arrive to Rio.

If the rich always makes slaves of the poor and the strong makes slave or the weak, what happens when the rich is not always the strong?

Must say that your picture of Rio saunas was even inadequate, if possible.

Never been in a place so exciting, packed of wonderful boys and ready to deliver you beyond your farthest imagination. Thank you guys, now I’m sure Brazil make my interest in Maroc and Thailand vanish.

Tips.: BA aeroport charge you around 40$pesos for tax. Just taxis to downtown RIO, at 50 $reais, and the week after was raising.

Arrived around 8pm at the Astoria Hotel, and even if they missed my e-mail booking, they gave me a small room and changed with a larger one the day after. Out into the night, walking the beach front, meet a black guy. Small, firm body, and great smile. I remember your advices and smile back. End in bed into a short time motel, for 25 Reais motel plus 40 reais the boy. His name is Alex and he he is versatile more to the bottom side. Then he drive me to a pizzaria with jellow tends full of tourists and surrounded by all coloured boys, trans and other pitoresque amenities. I had in mind the name Jabba but was looking for someone with big mouth and stomach. Just now I must admit I understand the periphrasys: Jabba was the bar crowded with strange people seeming to come from different planets. It fits well. Alex introduc me his friends and we all went to Bingo where he spent all the mney I gave him, plus offered me a coke and the money for the taxi, as I didn`t change yet. He wanted me to say I love him, but I was not yet ready, even if I must see he is sweet and caring. We agreed to meet the day after on the beach.

Is sunday. Great sun, beach full, me not yet able to change money as Blockbuster ATM was out of order. Still following your advices I go to the Copacabana front, but am 20 minutes late and don`t see Alex. Me on the crowded beach until 2 pm, my suncream factor 15 is not enough as I burn on my shoulders, then follow your advices and eat at Maxim`s then back to hotel to rest a little and read my notes on laptop to prepare my first excursion to Saunas!

Decide to go for Estacao. Went into and been grabbed by Viktor and then from another boy similar name. Follow your advices and wait until I see my type. Carlos, white and normal swimmer body, paulista, 20 yo, great smile, prefers to bottom what I agreed with joy. Must say that even wanting to try other position, I’m a bit scared of the pieces of meat I see around. Offer some drinks, talk to many, then went out from the sauna and listen to gratuit Live Show of Maria Betheda on the beach.

Spent the next morning with Carlos visiting Pao Azucar and Christ the Redeemer. Then eat together at Maxim with 26 $reais. Say goodbay and plan for visit Ipanema the day after. I didn`t gave him money for the time he spent with me visiting around. Maybe I was wrong.

Monday night visiting Estacao again at 6 pm. More than 25 boys and almost 10 patrons. Again escape the laces of someone and had full massage with black and large bahian Rodrigo. Talk with local clients and offer some drinks around, then escape other laces and go to cabin with Jorge, cute tall 20 yo green eyed swimmer boy, who says has a twin at Estacao also (new twins around?).

This provoke the angry of Viktor who never want to talk to me. Ok, I`m sweet, too, but cannot go to cabin with everyone just to be gentle!

This time Estacao desk charge me more. I suspect more then real.

Went out from Estacio with Jorge and a black friend of his and he transfers us to Jabba. There Viktor ignores me with plenty evidence. Not so did Alex, who ask me to offer him a coke and then complained with Jorge about me, “first love-love then not look after new friends”. Don`t know what to say yet. I try to be gentle with everyone, but now I realize that even I`m the rich one, I`m not the strong one here.

Boys are great, but I understand I have more to understand. Let’s time do his job.

-To be continued-

Ciao

CHRIS

RE: Rio

Excellent reporting, Chris! Definitely keep posting about what you experienced!

It hadn't occurred to me to point this out before, but many Brazilian guys hope to move to another country where there's work and they can earn some real money and try to get ahead in the world. Brazilians need visas to visit the U.S.A. Visas were never that easy to come by, and since 9/11 it's even harder. (They're also expensive; I just heard that the visa application fee has gone up to US$100 -- more than the monthly minimum wage -- with no refund whatsoever if the visa is denied. Plus, to get information and applications, people are forced to call a 900-type phone number with high per-minute charges even when you're on endless hold. And people wonder why the U.S. is so wildly popular overseas these days, but I digress. . .) So Americans aren't seen as great tickets out of poverty and unemployment because it's so difficult to get here. On the other hand, Brazilians DON'T need visas to enter the EU, so European guys are particularly desirable as potential patrons and sponsors. If sauna boys are hanging all over you when they discover you're European, that's why. . .

RIO again

Thanks Tri 4 you encouragements...

If an european body make they dream, then a brazilian body makes me happy, well, we're somehow balanced. No-no, I'm still in debt...

Day after at Club 117.

Way better than Estacao. Larger, more selection of boys, lighter bill at the front desk.

Wagner, 19 yo short blond cut hair, nice smile and sort of sad green eyes is decided to show me the place and end to be my first choice. Eyed by several, then I follow to go into cabin with Leo, my second boy there. This Leo wears a Che tattoo, is the smallest and less hunged boy there but acts as a mafia boss, addressing anyother as sissy or lady. The furious experience lasted just fife minutes for him, who decide everything for everyone, even how I have to pisotion on the bed for him. Anyway I is avbble to introduce to me his health problems, asking help for liver medicaments or his mother cancer didease. Well known stories in Thailand and Maroc, maybe this is the one to avoid I think. But as he have been to Italy some months and speaks small Italian, ends to act as translater with the others. He organized me to take Wagner to my hotel without my asking, but end that Astoria want to charge 33 $reais for the guest, but cannot because Wagner forgot the document.

We end into a motel in Copacabana Ave, 25 reais 1 hour. The room in clean, good bathroom with shower and Tv and music. There, knowing better each other, we have better time. At 1:30 am we are very satisfied. Me may say someway happy. I give him 50reais, buy him some pampers for the child, and give him money for taxi

Day after rains. Try to spend hours into an internet place, but dunno the result. I also post some lines on the thread but this don’t work. The connection is slow and pricey. I miss half the time waiting. Don`t be able to report while things happen, scuse me everybody.

5 pm. Time to go to Estacao again, then to 117.

The power need to be accompanied with the responsability.

At Estacao Jorge is waiting for me. He says: I thought you never come. Why? Maybe the complain of Alex are still into his brain.

You didn`t call me.

But we agreed to meet now, before going to Ipanema tomorrow, didn`t we, Jorge?

Ok. He is happy as I remember his name. This means these boys care about being considerd as humans. We care the same for us. He who detains the power has the bigger responsibility.

I have to remember what I did I with Julio in Uruguay I met this nice boy and ask him just to show me the town around. I gave him 5 dollars in Uruguayan currency I know was too late for me to be able to spend opr change, but he didn`t ask me anything. And his eyes was saying “what you mean with this?”

This was my way to say “I wanna do something for you” but I didn’t consider that he was happy enough to make me visit his town, and the new was enough for him to pay his time.

But we consider the money important, and we use it to give this message, this habit, also to he who doesn`t need it.

The richness is not the money: it is the time.

So they are the rich. And we are the poor.

If they give us their richness we pay them with our poorness. And we are the one who can decide.

Ad must do it, and must change. I was prepared to avoid overpay sauna boys, but ended overpay a sentiment. Sorry.

Well, Jorge. Straight, with a 4 yo child, cuddles me into the dry sauna. We kiss and cuddle. This is more a turn on to me than a quick sex encounter. But he never push me, just happy to be there and share… what? When I ask him to go upstairs, he is surprised to understand I want to go to cabin. It would be enough for me, but how he would earn money if we stay like this?

Inside the privacy, he want to know what I like. Again, I`m shy, as a catholic educated Italian can be. He ask me: what you do with other boys? I respond. Many things. He thinks. He kisses me. Then he says: I do little of everything. Little passive sometimes. I smile. Me too. He stays stomach on bed and ask me to go on jim. I try to be gentle, oh, I am without trying. This hurts him anyway. After a while we switch. He hurts me more, for the reason all of you remember of Brazilians.

At 7,30 greet him, give him 50 reais plus 10, arrange for tomorrow and go to Club 117.

There Leo catches me immediately. Says today Wagner never come.

Drives me into a cabin for take some pictures I promised. He is crazy, really “semvergohna”. A real actor. We have no sex. Says he must go to see his ill mother again, maybe we can eat together outside. So out we go. Eat at Churrascaria on the street to the Metro Station, where a sort of private fest in going on, with singer and five couples dancing. Leo translate all the words of the songs to me, and want to share the bill. Is a consummated player? Of course I pay the whole 30 reais (with service included on the bill, so no tips needed, say Leo), but I`m glad to see he doesn`t ask me a single real.

Now it`s raining. Too rain for walking again, cannot go to Jabba and risk to meet Alex or Viktor.

Jorge had a little cold and now I have a little cold.

-To be continued-

Ciao

CHRIS

RE: RIO again

Don’t ask If. Ask When.

That last evening at Estacao, before going to Bahia. Pre-festive night, with Bingo Boy in the front bar.

I see Jorge that wasn't sure (again)about my coming, because at 8pm I was late, he says. (Late to go to sauna where the boys stay 6 hours minimum?) Anyway. After my going with him to a cabin, offering meal and drink to his twin brother and other boys, even to Kevin who only drinks scotch, I say Jorge I`m going to Bahia tomorrow. At what time? At 1 pm. So, if you want, we may go to the beach tomorrow before I leave. Ok. But if I stay in your hotel I save the time to go home and come back.

Then I realize I don`t want him come to my hotel for the night. Does it mean he is just a fun toy to me? Sorry, I feel that an hour into a cabin is good, but I want to decide with whom to spend the rest of the day and of the night. Someone like Carlos from S.Paulo, maybe. Sorry again, maybe I'm not that sex machine I read about other of you guys of the message board!

The desk ask me 125 reais. I see the suite cost as 50. Everytime been this, or they charge me more tonight? The client before me pays only 25 for the suite. Why? Maybe a difference from suite and cabin, but what about the other 75 reais?

Jorge then greets me and, even if I gave hime 50 plus 10, then ask me 15 reais for coming tomorrow by taxi. He'll never show up.

So, don`t ask yourself if the sex organization little by little can reach the level of economic opportunism. As crisis walks on and on over the landscapes, someone sees the field to be mature, and the knife will come to divide advantages and disadvantage.

A client is always a client. His good is the product.

Even it is difficult to consider these boys just a "good".

So, then or before someone decide ti is the time to rip you off.

And for me it came tonight.

Sex business always hide a business face.

I know my role, but you feel a bit sad when someone shows it to you in a so a rude manner.

CIAO

Chris

Archived