THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Smoking Threads: Sauna Visits, Etc....!!!

Axiom2001
This topic is 7982 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well, guys, you did it and you're still doing it! Two months ago I made a simple request which was to write about your experiences in Brasil when you return. Not only are we getting the "news" almost as it happens, we are receiving it both ways: instantly as well as when you've returned to your destinations.

Thanks to all of the men who've written within the past three weeks as well as those who have previously added to my "literary" and cultural and sexual delights while reading and writing here!

• 2 weeks later...

Amen! I second that , Driver. Certain procedural things were made oh so much easier for me when I was given guidance by the gents of this forum who've traveled to Brazil. The varied and similar advice enhanced my trip in the long run.

I remember asking the men to plan a month's trip for me after they received my itinerary. They came through. I asked about lodging in SP and Salvador... Again, they came through! So in as few a words as possible. I thank all who acknowledged the requests for me as well as for others.

Archived