THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

BRUNO GAUCHO is coming to New York & US

Guest Brazil Nut
This topic is 8002 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Brazil Nut

Bruno Gaucho informs me that he has finally gotten his visa!! :9 :9 :9

He will be coming to New York first for a while and is expected to arrive early next week. He will be in New York for at least a month and may be able to travel to some other cities after that. He is taking appointments now for Oct 31 (Thurs) and later in New York, possibility of travel to nearby places on weekends.

email him at intensoprazer@bol.com.br for more info and to arrange.

Uh, oh! Alert the cardio care units at local hospitals, because there are going to be some serious palpitations among a large slice of the M4M readership when he shows up! }>

That's good news for Bruno; it also suggests that there's hope for some of the other guys being able to get visas.

Guest Brazil Nut

CORRECTION RE: BRUNO GAUCHO is coming...

OOPS! that email address should be

intenso-prazer@bol.com.br

(note the hyphen) for more info and to arrange. Sorry for the mistake.

RE: CORRECTION RE: BRUNO GAUCHO is coming...

Well, I hope he gets the royal treatment while in "The Big Apple"-- bugle horns and all. He will be here almost in time for Halloween; perhaps he can wear that sexxxxxxxxxy kitten mask!

I hope after he finds some sort of comfortability that he will purrrrrr his way to California. Ever since he appeared here, I have been wanting to connect. I'm not obsessed........!:9 :9

Guest Brazil Nut

More Info

Bruno will be in New York during November. If you want to bring him to visit you for a weekend in some other place that may be possible, but he will be primarily in New York. He may travel to some other cities in December but that is not known yet.

He is making appointments now for days starting October 31. He has received a lot of emails yesterday and today, so please be patient. He is trying to deal with them as fast as he can. If you want to email him about arranging an appointment, please put the date you want in the subject line. Especially if it is before about November 7 or 8.

In New York he will be taking outcalls only.

Archived